Reviews for Katie
Kamratbambi chapter 3 . 9/8/2014
A sweet short story :-D
AlishaVane45 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
Awwwww. I love KBOW. Check out my stories too.
TooSweet4Words chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
aw, this is really sweet
CantStopWontStop chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
hi i reviewed this story a long tyme ago, but i'd like to make a note to you. well for one thing, thanks a ton for reviewing all my stories in the past but also, i was just thinknig that you should make a sequel to this such as when katie and olli are together? just a thought...
SOBs 4 Sirius 223 chapter 3 . 1/27/2004
hehehe. this is really good. please update soon. and if you could check out ym fics also, that would be great. thanks. bye.
tanx chapter 3 . 11/11/2003
CLUB FANFIC - AWARD WINNER

Your story has won the Oliver/Angelina romance category - 2nd place out of a possible 3 places.

Congratulations. Your story will soon be featured on clubfanfic

Tell your friends and sign the guestbook,

Tanx and Marina eyes

(The founders)
MUTHA FUCKA chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
U CANT WRITE A STORY, IT'S STUPID AND JUNK AND CRAPPY. GOD THE ONLY WORD I HAVE FOR IT IS SHIT... IT IS UTTER BULLSHIT! THE LEAST U CAN DO 2 IMPROVE IT IS END THE FUCKING THING PROPERLY... I MEAN PROPERLY, NOT- HAPPILY EVER AFTER! HOPE U HID THIS FRM UR MA... SHE'LL SEND IT 2 DA INSTITUTION OF BULLSHIT AND KAK
hP fAn Fo LyFe chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! SO GOOD! AWESOME JOB!
swimgirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
I think that I've read this before...hm, yep I have, OH WELL YOU UPDATED! Well good luck with the story, it could use a little work, just a pinch, but if you ever need help you can IM me at JuneBaby146 or email me at feel free to just IM or email me to talk! I don't mind! Well good luck, I'll keep reviewing if you keep writing!
mygerbil chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
This is nice. You proably won't read this but please will you update.
HarleyB123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
you have to write more i love Katie and Oliver fics
HarleyB123 chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
you have to write more soon or I'll die
nobody chapter 2 . 6/28/2003
This is great. You should update soon evenif it's been 2 years
Alriadne chapter 2 . 6/26/2003
I'm going to ignore the fact that you haven't updated for two years and hope you continue this story.
hP fAn Fo LyFe chapter 2 . 5/26/2003