Reviews for A Humorous World of the Transformers
erstwhileiris chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
LOL, I love it X3
Normally It's Demolisher who's stuck on the ground, But now he has a buddy!
Jessophia chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
PLEASE I beg you! Give Blurr more sugar infused energon! PLEASE! PLEASE! D (ROTFL)
Mississippi Queen chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Really love this update.
Little Miss Scarlett chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
i really love this story and will your next one also ha crushs on alexis please say there is:)
The Loliconvict chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I like this story alot! Especally when Blurr acted like a choco-holic and StarScream asked for Alexis adress. UP-DATE ASAP!
Zerovega chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Now this is great. One hyper Blurr, one blowtorch, and a few scared D-cons thats great. Please continue. And Maybe could you do a Halo/Transformer crossover?
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
Me: YAY! HYPER BLURR IS THE BEST! MOREMOREMORE! *guzzles 20oz bottle of Coka-Cola*

Narrator: Bomb shelters are located on either side of this review.

All TF chars: *sneak off and hide*

Me: -*stops and blinks* Uh...guys?
I Belong To Anna chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Misfitschibis chapter 1 . 1/29/2005
Hey you fine chaos funny? I love chaos in james bond video games i use remote mines & make huge explodions & laugh at them we have something in common we find chaos funny
heather609 chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Make Blurr get suger high again thats was so filppin funny!Must see more i need comedy to my friend the class clown just isnt funny anymore!
WhiteWings88 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
-Aw, that was GREAT! I loved the penguins, lol!

Chill Penguin: (quacks)
Hotshot94 chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
haha! you've gotta update this! and if ya don't just email me the freakin' chapter cause it's hilarious!
Starscream:...what the hell was wrong with blurr? did he have...rabbies or something?
have you never been sugar high gezz...
LadyBuG chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
(Foam is seen coming out of Blurr’s faceplate)
Blurr: Decepticons... must...destroy...protect precious... *ignites welding torch*
Starscream: That doesn’t... look to good.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! * slowly calms down and taps her chin thoughtfully* Hm. . .a sugar-buzzed, possessively-paranoid, blow-torch-welding Blurr. *pauses* Now THAT is an image you don't easily forget!
Hilarious, pure and simple. You're off to a great start; I'm anxious to read the next installment. Keep it up!
TheAmazingT chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
Oh boy, this could get weird.
Red Alert: What do you mean by get?
Alright, alright, it IS weird. But incredibly funny and highly entertaining. UPDATE SOON.
Red Alert: This... is not good.
KilataraMutt chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Hmm...Boomer Kuwanger...Chill Penguin...MegaManX I presume? LOL! Loved your story! Creative and maniacal! Blur with blowtourch. hehehe, firre *drools* Kuh! *snaps out of daze* heheh! Sorry, lost a bit. I like this story!