Reviews for A Bet On Love
Reviewer chapter 30 . 10/28/2013
Amazing! I love how you developed all your characters and Arwen. Usually she's just a bratty Mary-Sue, but in this she was great! I have to admit i have a soft heart and may have shed a few tears . . . But overall, it was great!
Larisya chapter 16 . 7/16/2013
I discovered fanfiction. And with it I discovered that I may never sleep again...
DemeRain chapter 30 . 7/18/2012
Awe. So sweet. Thanks for sharing.
WhiteEnsigma chapter 30 . 5/12/2011
Really nice story, somehow reminds me of the litter mermaid.
XxDrenchedInSinxX chapter 30 . 10/10/2010
Loved it! "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean it can get out of hand here?" best line in history! story deff. going into my favs! You rock
Carcy chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
I'm enjoying the story so far and find it really interesting! I only have one negative thing to say, which is about the tense switching between past and present tense. I find the constant change confusing and it distracts me from the flow of the story. Other than that, great work! :)
joeyseto2 chapter 30 . 3/4/2007
The story was good but it would have been better if Legolas didn't become so weak, were you wrote near the beginning that he and his brothers are cold. Any way it was good well done.
Jayn chapter 30 . 7/11/2006
Chapter 29 was pure evil. Evil! I was getting my daggers and random pieces of sharp pointy things together to throw at you, BUT because you completely threw everything around in the last second, I shall give you flowers instead. Lol. HERE! *Gives flowers* Happyness! GREAT story!
kel chapter 30 . 2/19/2005
* sigh* i just read this again for like the billienth time and it still chokes me up. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL. lol love it! it is my all time favorite story...hands down. * sappy-smile* elladan and legolas are so cute together.
Lady Jade of the forest chapter 30 . 3/24/2004
I was almost crying when I thought you had killed Legolas and Elladan. But anyway. Great story and best slash I have read (Pretty much only slash). I know I have commented before but I had to comment on the last chapter.
Lady Jade
LOSTbutsurviving chapter 30 . 3/7/2004
could you write another story similar to this...like with legolas and someone else...please?
Em chapter 29 . 2/21/2004
The last chapter is GREAT! I absolutly love the whole fic!
Em chapter 30 . 2/21/2004
HI!
Katherine Burnett chapter 30 . 2/19/2004
Hey this was the best story ever. I loved the ending. I think after ur done everything else u should do a sequal to this one. Or maybe let people make made-ups and u can make a story about them. Well besides that great story and great ending. _. Cya Pippin's Lover.
FoolsOfTheRoad chapter 30 . 2/18/2004
Dude, I love this story! It's so cute! *Hugs the story* Oh, and I thought you had killed Elladan, too bad it would have been nice to see what happened, but all endings are beautiful just the way they are...I think. Anyways I like the ending when everyone was acting like a bunch of little kids... 30 chapters...that's a lot, good thing it got extended! 8 Chapters would have been far too short for such a great story. So I'll go and check out your new story!