Reviews for The Difference Between
SecretSummer15 chapter 13 . 6/22/2007
okay, so i just read the whole story, today.

one word, amazing.

kinda reminded me of a walk to remember, except with the roles reversed and no illness.

still, very sweet. ]
Fanfiction fan chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Ok ive read this story a couple of times now, and ive got to say thats it's really good, and reading it again would only confirm that but I was wondering if you could make a sequel. I know that you seem to prefer other pairings but just to please me and the many other people who have read this and would like to read more, I'm asking that you continue it with the same carachters and pairings but just to put it plain and simpe, more. Sincerely an interested reader.
SummerSunshine13 chapter 13 . 6/6/2005
OH MY GOSH! That was the cutest story ever. It took me all day to read it but it was so good it was worth it! Great and Wonderful!
me chapter 13 . 4/10/2005
i know this story is long over..but wowzers...this was like one of my favorite stories yet..i mean..it was real good! it was awesome sauce! well peAce Eazy!
adambrody10 chapter 13 . 3/2/2005
oh my god! ah that was brilliant! i totallyy loved it, it was realistic. not having seth and summer getting together in the first chapter.

i loved reading about them getting to be friends, although they were both CLEARLY wanting more.

awesome job. lovedd the whole thing(which i started like an hour ago :-))

once again, I LOVED ITT!
Mernie chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
This fic's really,really great! I've just spent about four hours reading it whole thing,I couldn't stop! It had so many cute moments,and then also many moments which are so seth and summerish(which is positive) You really have a talent for this,so nowI'm gonna go and search for more of your stories:)
sUmMeRiTh chapter 13 . 1/4/2005
Absolutely loved it. :D
sUmMeRiTh chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
I've only read the first chapter and i love it :)

Still got 12 to go yay...
Diggles chapter 13 . 1/1/2005
Wow I completly loved it. I am a huge Summer/Seth fan and ... wow it was great. Keep writing you are great.
Daniela chapter 13 . 11/4/2004
Ya I,oved your story the passion and bickering were my favs and yes please do post that scene in the R rated section.
AlwaysADreamer chapter 8 . 6/9/2004
I heart you. I loved the adorable S/S stuff at the end. I can't believe Kirsten walked in on them before.. well I can believe it. Its just hysterical in that way that its funny as long as it doesn't happen to you. Ohh and Seth standing up to Marissa was prime. Now only if Ryan and Marissa could fade into nothingness. Like for instance if The Nothing from Never Ending Story rolled into town and scooped them up so they no longer existed. Hmm. Something to think on. But yes, more hot adorable S/S soon and Ill continue to be Yoda and guide you all chill like that.
Megaret chapter 13 . 6/7/2004
Hey i wanted to tell u that whole story was great. I loved the ship between summer and seth i think the whole couch bit was a bit surreal as they were meant to be mad at each other, but i understand what you mean when u say u can't write a non-perfect seth coz it just isn't rite,lol.I especially liked the bits with seth at summers house and when she was drunk that was cool coz it made him act so done on a great fic and keep writing please.
newportbabe44 chapter 13 . 6/6/2004
i am a huge fan of r/m- so i kinda like how u made their relationship. i skipped some ss parts, just kinda skimmed, sorry- no offense to ur writing- its just the ss story has to have a lot of r/m for me to be interested. so i hope u make more r/m stories- instead of just one parters. really good story!
yaba chapter 13 . 4/18/2004
oh my gosh. all i can think is i cant believe it's over. It was a brilliant but not too far fetched idea. you entangled passion, pain, love and humor all into this one nice bunch of chapters. never a dull moment and certainly always right on the dot with characterization. seriously the way you protrayed Marissa in a not so holy light was brave, and inviting. Ryan seemed to me like a ditz at first but slowly you convinced me that he was looking out for seth, he was just preoccupied with marissa. I loved the interecation between the bullies and seth. it was painful to watch i felt sorry for him all the time didnt feel like continuing on readin until summer came into the picture as his wall, just like was for when no one was around. i think you tied the play in very well, the obviously basis for this fic i think, and also a great portrayal of their love. the inner monologue fit so well in and you just made want a seth cohen for myself. portrayal of perentals awesome and i hope to read more from you in the future. by far one of the best oc fics i've read so far.
-Yana