Reviews for Treize Versus Zechs
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I can't even come up with a good review. It was fucking epic.
koyomi16 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
OMFG! I laughed so hard I started crying!

This is the greatest Trez/Zechs critique I've ever read!
Oracle Oci chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
omg, i justb love some of your points! XD, and damit i don't remember any fanservice(well,maybe a little ;;)

hihihi *is crazy*
internet weaver chapter 1 . 10/8/2004

(He's actually very kind. He lets them go from their cages in episode six. They then came back later in the episode. He states "So you'd rather stay here."

If he was cruel, would they want to stay?
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
Despite the fact you're clearly a hormone-crazed, reason-dashing, female-character-hating-due-to-previously-mentioned-hormones fan girl, this was amusing. Good job.
LadyBlueEyesWhiteDragon chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
hehehheeh... your evil lol kidding .
When did that happen with Treize and the nurse?
i never heard about it
DuneKhan chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Genius! hillarious! magnificent! (laudes author with infinite praise). That aside, Treize is NOT cruel with birds. The scene where he released them (and they come back)illustrates how kind he is. However, I'm a card-carrying Treize Faction loyalist so perhaps my opinion is somewhat biased.
more or "i'll destroy you"
ElvenQueen chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
lmao! I'm with you on that blowing up the earth thing. Zechs' changing allegiances really annoys me. I like how Treize always manages to get other people to support him, even when they hate him. Go Treize!
Shadowfax chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Okay... [manages to pull herself up off the floor] Oh man, that was hilarious! While I stand about opposite you on the boys (I love Treize, and Zechs is cool most of the time), I can appreciate humor directed at them. And the line "Sexy Zechsy, Space Barbie!" has to be *the* funniest one-liner I've read in awhile. And it doens't stop there... I enjoyed the eyebrow comment as well, and really the whole thing is great. An intelligent as well as humorous analysis. ]
Mite Mite chapter 1 . 12/17/2003
You so have to do another one!
Zi chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Hey, don't diss Zechs!
Ai chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
*cold icy glare* ...i am fond of zechs...VERY fond of him.
Mercedes no Inuarai chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Um... Yay Treize! _

Nice to know I'm not the only one who can't stand Zechs' wishy-washy-ness. Argh, why didn't the Alliance finish off ALL of the Peacecrafts? .
Stardancer1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Space Barbie? That has to be the best line in tht whole Treize vs Zech thing. Very amusing and I have always thought that using war to end war is redundent at the minimum, Damn stupid if you ask me. And Une is a great minion. LOL.