Reviews for The Price of Fame
Guest chapter 23 . 9/28/2013
Awwwww... I'm sad it's over now... THE MUSIC OF THE NNNIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT! Sorry just had to do that... Great story btw
phanatic chapter 23 . 4/7/2013
I loved it
I want a doughnut
Loved Angel he was my fav character
Azhi D chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
The story is very funny! xD
Margaret Armstrong chapter 23 . 2/17/2012
This adorable, silly, amusing story gave me a lot of laughter and giggles while I've been stuck at home sick.

Not only that, but there's a plot! And true moments of heart! So lovely.

Thank you.
The Lost and Found Box chapter 17 . 1/6/2010
Is it sad that I imagined the song being sung by Bob Dylan? xD
The Lost and Found Box chapter 10 . 1/6/2010
I squeed when the locket was mentioned. That is such a sweet phic, I love it how you've tied the two together. Raoul is such a sweety pie in this chapter (sue me, I'm a Raoul fan! xD)! I cannot wait to see more of him. I cannot wait to read more!
The Lost and Found Box chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
'What is it with you and guys who sleep in coffins? I mean, that's surely a sign of a troubled mind, isn't it? And going around drinking blood and shattering chandeliers can hardly be considered normal behaviour. So what's the appeal?'

I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Honestly, I nearly fell out of the chair. What a great story, I love it how you make all the "monsters" come to life! I was totally calling that Dracula's lady friend was Christine from the moment it was brought up. I cannot wait to read more! This is quite an entertaining story!
Ambarlost chapter 13 . 11/11/2009
Awesome story. But about the pineapple on pizza thing... That was also an element in the fanfic, "A Defensive Situation" by Kat097. Do you two know each other? Or is this an inside joke?
Thunder chapter 6 . 6/2/2009
Where do you come up with this?
Thunder chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
Erik doesn't want a curry! Erik wants Nadir! Oh my gosh, I was reading that line over and over again, trying no to laugh, because my parents aren't supposed to know whn im on the computer at 2:55 in the morning...
Thunder chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
wtf? wtff? Holy Mother, this is so worth reading! lol! thiird person! ha!
Thunder chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
What IS her deal with dudes who sleep in coffins? Is she a saddistic-not-so-evil-monster atrracter? DUN DUN DUN! Who is the being?
Thunder chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
HA! He he he har ha ha ha! He ha he he ha ha! I KNEW it was going to be Christine as soon as dracula stared acting all freakish! LOL!LMFAO!ROFL! DUDE! FUNNY! LORD, I CAN'T BREATHE!
VampPhan's Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
This is actually hilarious. There is a story that involves Christine stuck in a love SQUARE of sorts...Erik, Raoul, and yes, DRACULA. It's pretty good.
M. Night Wolfalona chapter 23 . 10/19/2008
WOW! This was one of the funniest yet sweetest stories in the Phandom that I've ever read. It was fantastic! And really accurate w/the Phanaticness of the Phans. Also, nice touch including Dracula. Angel was a real hoot, too. I think that I liked him most of all besides the normal cast of characters from POTO of course. All-in-all, this was an excellent fanfic, and incredibly well-written. Good job.

Well, I must be off. More Phanfics to R&R, and fav. So long!

Yours, in uproarious laughter,