Reviews for No Matter Where You Go I Will Find You
Tritium chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
oh.. that was evil... lol

GOod story, crappy ending.. at least let the good guys win!
Betrayed05 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Wow! I like it.
VisMorgana chapter 15 . 3/13/2005
*gasps* That is so.. *faints* It was so sad, so ironic, so...*shiver* Wow.
Kat4life chapter 15 . 12/2/2004
Stares confussed... They Got Married im so confused. My head it hurts my poor acking head. Oh well lol gtg
Pyric chapter 15 . 8/17/2004
that's kinda sad.

he's gonna marry her?

and she killed his friends?

at least it worked out for someone...
TheDarkAzar chapter 15 . 8/17/2004
You're psychic. At least kill Raven in some real way. That was way too vague. I really hated this not because of the deaths-well, not entirely, but because of the way you made the sound so weak and unable to defend themselves. Weak and stupid. Not the absolute worst, but pretty close to it.
mycookienotyours chapter 15 . 8/17/2004
DAMNIT! Why did Cyborg have to die? Of course, I'm the only person on this planet who's favorite character is Cyborg. Dark and very depressing, very good job!
Sunrise chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
it started out good but wen u killed off starfire and i read on i didnt like it so much and unless u want the truth then stop reading

i didnt like it at all the end was the worst thing that anyone could come up with. if u hate starfire then give a warning that if u like starfire then dont read this warning.

honstley i hated it.
gabi chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
Could have been better...
Rochelle chapter 15 . 8/15/2004
Well, i didn't see that coming.
Raven-4ever chapter 15 . 8/14/2004
...oh my god... That is just screwed, but surprisingly enjoyable!
CSOmega chapter 15 . 8/14/2004
-_- That was...unexpected.
Pyric chapter 14 . 7/28/2004
lol. gonna die!
Meeeeee chapter 13 . 7/28/2004
NOW RAVEN! SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE LEFT THAT WAS ACTUALLY DECENT! WHY MUST THE DECENT DIE! WHY?
Meeeeeee chapter 12 . 7/28/2004
...B-B-Beast Boy d-d-d-d-died...starts violently shaking Beast Boy's dead body. BEAST BOY! WAKE UP! PLEASE! WAKE UP! starts sobbing. BEAST BOY! WA!falls on ME INSTEAD! PLEASE! TAKE ME INSTEAD!reaches for the poison chocolates but the remaining titans hold her back.

Cyborg: Don't just kill your self!

Raven: You shouldn't do it!

Robin: It's not worth it!

Me: YES IT IS!