Reviews for Eternal Shadow
FourNox chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
:D this might just be the most interesting/confusing thing I have ever read! It would be great if you just... I don't know... FINISHED IT! Please and thank you.
T_T
GreenleafUndomiel chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
3 years an still no update! Please, you must continue this!
eblonde chapter 9 . 9/18/2012
Grr it frustrates me when fics as good as this are discontinued. it's great and I really want to see what happens to legolas! please update!
I chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
please update soon!
Aquata chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Please update soon! I really want to find out what happens! Please let Legolas be okay!
Frostfang chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
cool! i can't wait for the next chapter

keep up the good work!
ThisMortalCoil chapter 9 . 12/3/2009
Cooleo.
Ninfea di Luna chapter 9 . 6/24/2009
what a wonderful story !, sad but you're a veru good writer ! i want the next chapter !

plz be fast to post the next one !
Caunoiech chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
A revival? Huzzah!
Maethril Aranel chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Back after your hiatus and better than ever! :D

Ah, I loved it, muindor nin. The first half was so vivid and tragic. My favorite line was "atoning for a sin he had yet to commit". I also loved the ending. Maybe because I was in it, bwahahahaha, and I'm epic enough to add a dash of flare to any story, eh? Eh, precious? Erm. Yep. I also like the end because I dash off to rescue you, and because I finally admit the guilt I feel in the situation. Whe!

PLEASE do not go on such a long hiatus again! You have rejuvenated my soul!

(besides, I desire/expect an update now)

I loveth thee :)
triolet chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
Good stuff. Somewhat confusing switching Legolas to his 'nightmare' of betrayels and whatnot and suddenly bringing in Thrandruil but copeable. Updates would be good. Perhaps have a slow recovery which would be far more believeable, angsty and more interesting than the usual speedy ones Tolkien normally gave (Theoden for example). A longer one or not at all like Frodo would suit this better provided they actualy get him out of his dilemna. Very likeable except for the fact that Aragon had money after being stuck with Orcs for three days as a hostage. Would have expected them to have taken that from him. Love the theme 'estel' of many contexts in this.
XgreeneyedelfX chapter 8 . 3/27/2009
please finish please
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
Please update! Great story so far!
aisu-sakura chapter 8 . 12/25/2008