Reviews for Lovejunk
Momo329 chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Aw, its sorta sad...but it was really great!
Katharina chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
That was beautifully written.
jax319 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
that what i really would happen sometimes if u were to take luna at face value good stuff nuff said
Bagge chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
A bit sad, a bit sweet, and voising the question of how crazy Luna really is.
Azalee chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Aww, that was so cute... Luna's my favorite character, she's soo strange, but you managed to characterise (is that a word?) her really well. AAWW, c'm'on, I wanted to say more 'cause I really liked it... but there's nothing to say. The last line was really good and ended it all, there's nothing left to say. ''xcept that I loved it.

I'll shut up now. Maybe read another of your stories
dirtyprettything chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Strangely accurate character portrayal... i can understand Luna being all aloof like that, and Ginny, trapped in her world of feelings and moments, believing she's in love with her, because she doesn't understand...
x se chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Very sad. very sad. I like it. _
Micy chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Wow! It's a fantastic story! It's sad but . . . I love it. Thanks for this beautiful fanfic and good luck for your others stories ;) Bye

Micy
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Hello!

I already reviewed this story, so I have to post anonymous, but it's still me. Your email adresse wasn't on your profile, so I contact you by review. I'd like to translate this fic in French. Would you allow me to do that? I'd post it on ffnet, and of course, I would say it is yours. :-)

Please reply with a mail, even if it's a no.

Thank you!
Nelja chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I liked it, and I absolutely love the end. The part V, I mean. It is wonderful.

Ginny is cute, very cute, you are doing femslash with her _without_ forgetting about all the boys she dated. Luna is strange, maybe stranger even than in the books. She's fascinating, even if I don't know whether she is the real Luna or not. Like some other reviewers, I can't see Luna say "bitch", and I don't like unnecessary Marietta bashing.

But it was still good!
So-qui-li chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Great story. I can't explain why but you did a wonderful job on it. *_*
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
that was amzing. it was a wonderful new idea, and it was very poignant, the ending was amazing. the descriptions were powerful. it was an incredible short story, and i loved it. on my faves list.
dreamofreviews chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
aww that was a really sweet story i loved it!
Umidori chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
What a wonderful Luna you wrote. And what a beautiful story. So very right for the both of them.
I think I'll reread it often.
kaizer chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
WE! i like how you did luna, aster, v. great. though i dont think i'd kiss you, no offence, even to show a point, but it was sweet here. anyway, sorry for saying that you didnt draw things right. i do love werewolves, so i guess i like things that don't exist... hm. no, i dont get asked out by guys (except for that creepy person, who i think i told you about, who stalks me online) and the part where lunas stuff is taken is really like what happened at school with the soccer team...
Eh, but i dont think that i wouldnt recognize you two days later, my memory isnt that bad. I saw you last year for ten minutes during morning meeting, so i doubt i could remember you nine months later the person who i saw for TEN MINUTES. But i have trouble with names so NI! i say! ni!
anyway, this is so cute. Love it. Write a second chapter. please. or i shall steal willow from you.
_