Reviews for When the Moon descends
silver moon ice phoneix chapter 18 . 7/29/2009
i think because you know how setsuna is all dark and mysterious you should put snape with setsuna and malfoy with rei
Exploding Gears chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
one thing that annoys me is when authors spoil the story by puting NO SUMMRY WHAT SO EVER YOU SPOILED THE INTIR STORY you lose a lot of readers that way,myself one, if you put a actual summery up youll get more readers...

Keep that in mind

rukatoloveforever
Megan Consoer chapter 24 . 10/30/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
screamers7 chapter 24 . 1/26/2005
you go ! that so rocked.
heather chapter 18 . 12/31/2004
draco rei

snape setsuna

remus ?
heather chapter 9 . 12/31/2004
sirius x hikage
Niveous Lilt chapter 8 . 7/15/2004
put draco and hikage together...draco and ginny..and ron and hermione...and make pansy..go with snape*laughe evily*
Jasmine Starlight chapter 22 . 7/14/2004
great
lynks chapter 24 . 7/6/2004
it was nice of you to finish the story for all of us :o)

it was a really good ending!

LiL Elf
pudding chapter 24 . 7/6/2004
i love this story!
Tsuki No Yasha chapter 23 . 6/18/2004
OK I can be silent no longer (not usually allowed to leave reviews) I totally agree with jessalin, me (cool name _) and Beth-Chan the Ultimate H/U fan (I'm a fan too HP/SM _) you so should not stp thos story write it just about the couples whatever! Turn Serena into Cosmos! Whatever! But please do not discontinue this story it's one of my favourites! PLEASE! and I think jessalin has the right idea. *sniffle* *sniffle* *Goes off and starts balling profusly!* again PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING IT!

Tsuki No Yasha
jessalin chapter 23 . 6/12/2004
Well I have to say that is the meanest thing I have ever seen...the story was getting so good and then bam no more story! I am going to go cry now...
me chapter 23 . 6/11/2004
NO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME! DYING...DYING...MELTING... PLEASE WRITE MORE! FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOU!

ME
Ritter Sport chapter 23 . 6/9/2004
*sigh* You're quitting this? What a total shame. This fic is actually one of the VERY few accetable fics out there. It's shame to see it be discontinued. You did such an excellent job in writing it honey...but oh well...*shrugs* I hope you well...and perhaps your muses will inspire you. Hey...if you need help...feel free to ask anytime. I know what it's like having no time for fics...but I manage...I hope you will too sometime. *hugs* Feel free to e-mail me...I STILL think this fic is great...*grins* I pray that perhaps someday it'll be done. *Sigh* smcrossovers are dying here...your's was one of the good ones...*hugs* But now...I understand your wishes! I'm babbling, I know. *grins*
Aeden Hale chapter 22 . 5/31/2004
This is another good chapter! I can't wait until you update agian!