Reviews for Un Giorno
AsianZebra815 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I loved it! This is my favorite movie and when people write stories about it they aren't so great but u did an absolutely fantastic job! Can u write a sequel or another story based on Life Is Beautiful because it is so good!
Dgirl chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Very well written, don't worry about conveying the feeling of the movie into your piece!
Mrs. Wilbur Robinson chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
wow...

i had to watch this movie for an engish task, i never imagined that i would get hooked on the beautiful plot. but it was so shocking when guido died...so sudden. this fic helped take off that sudden drop, so thankyou. well written- i loved it! good work!
krystalmaze chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
this is lovely and so beautiful.. and really sad
Billee Wisconsin chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
That is seriously an amazing movie. We watched it in my English class a few years back while we read the Diary of Anne Frank and Night.

You are totally right that it's impossible to really convey the feeling of the movie, but you did a great job all the same.
Victoria to Worthing chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
WOW! I feel just like when I watched the movie... my heart is broken, but in a good way! A great song choice. A lot of song fics have really expendable lyrics, but these were perfect.
leana chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
It makes me want to cry again! that movie was so sweet!
Hillside Dancing On chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
You're a great writer-I've got tears in my eyes! Beautifual look into Guido's final thoughts. And I loved the ending. After hearing him give Dora that classic greeting so many times, stories where he says (or thinks) "goodbye, principessa" always get to me. Kudos on such a wonderful piece.
Allison chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
This was good, I liked the fact that it seemed like Guido almost believed the game was real himself and that kind of makes u hopeful! It is impossible to write nehting that compares to this movie, but this was a good take on it.
LesserKnown chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wow. Thank you so much for this wonderful story.
bambi eyes chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
i luved your story. you're right- that movie was amazing. it made my cry long & hard. thanks for posting.
Orenji Yume chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
i tink tt u wovin in the optimism was great. at least it isn't too sad. ) and yes, i find tt the song does fit well. _ um...i tink tt u did gd to try and place the overall feelin of the movie in this fic. i guess...i'm not sure how to put it. the title is 'life is beautiful', and i guess tt's wat made the movie even more beautiful, tho it took place durin a war. _ mebbe u cud try addin in 'tt' feel inside. ) i'm not too sure wad i'm sayin as well, but hopefully u get it. ;; anywayz, lovely fic. . oh! and i like josh groban's songs. )
Jaffa Fairy chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
I love this story, Live is Beautiful was a film that totally blew me away. When (like me) you spend your days trawling the 'pirates of the carribean' section, through stories like 'Some girl with an improbable name like Kat Raven falls in love with Jack Sparrow' you forget how subtle and profound fanfic can be - this story reminded me :)
ChaosPeacecraft chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Beautiful. Yes, you've captivated the basic essence of the movie as much as one possibly could... I saw La Vie e Bella once, and it has never left me. Today I cried once more as I cried then...
Personally, I feel everyone in Western society needs to watch this masterpiece (and then read your fic, maybe!) in order to regain a gratitude for life that has been so lost in the past few years.
Dancing Amethyst chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
o this is so sad! I just saw the movie again yesterday, so when I saw this I couldn't help but read it. The movie is amazing and phenomenal.. I always cry at the end!
You are a great writer!