Reviews for Wonderful
Lynn Daye chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Really great, really powerful. I can kinda relate to the narrator of the story...Anyway, onto happier things! This is really a great story! I love it!
iNSANE oNE chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
sNIFF. yOU aLMOST mAKE tHE oNE wITH oUT fEELING cRY. tHE oNE wHOSE hRT iS lIKE a dARK pASSAGE wAY... hEhEhEhEhEhEhEhE
Heather chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
I think this is a good story, sad, but almost necessary, it really helps explain that fistfight b/w Rogue and Kitty. ;p I like the way you've integrated the song lyrics with the story, very well done. This story is able to capture the mood of not just Iliana (spelling? oh well) but of Kitty and Piotr very well. Well Done!
Phoenix86 chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
no efence but i did not like it. peter and kitty aer the perfect couple. they should not be fighting.
Valkyrie Squid chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
Very sad and touching story. My heart is breaking for those kids.
Houkanno Yuuhou chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
So so sad. I hope that Kitty and Peter (in the comics) never come to this. I had to suffer through that as a kid, and my own husband now acts the same. I want to keep the fantasy of the lovers I grew up on in the 80s playing in my head for just a little while longer. Kat
Bandit chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
::disbelieving look:: Thank god! Someone worte a story where they both aren't perfectly happy! ::sniff:: even though it was sad and most of me wants it to turn out al right...('cept me, cuz I'm evil.) Yes except you VOICE. ::Watery small:: I liked this story...