Reviews for Torchic Training
i lĂ­ked you shoul make a secon chapter
IceMaster1928 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Ok I enjoyed it. It's not good and it's not bad it's ok. Keep shining real bright PokemonSparkle1928 out!
Advanceshipper3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Haha Nice one you should make a sequel May wanted some alone time with Ash teehee.
Dark RoseXx chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
plz make a seque really good writer and i don't really like pokeshipping and dont read it so this would be the only time i read ur stories

oh well

really well writen and i liked the twist at the end very sneeky
Wolfofdoom chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
It is a shame that this is a one shot it begs for a sequel.
Austin Wright chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
this fic was great,maybe you cpould make a sequel to this story
MegaSliferSlacker7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
MAKE A SEAQEL
raltslover28 chapter 1 . 3/18/2006
i didnt get this story
AprilDays chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I like your story a lot and I also liked the trick you did at the end of the character
Kandirma-Kendini chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
hehehehe naughty may
Moo chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
nice touch make more advancedshipping please it delights me to know that an author could be so cunning. Nice touch with the whole lip scene continue to make more
Hope chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
really good! i love advanceshipping!
Shishisenkou chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Seeing as how May is my favorite character, yeah. This is very nice for a one-shot. Though I somehow have a feeling that part of me wished to read more. Anyways, good job and I hope to see more!
Ann chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
aww! may and torchic can be so sneaky haha.
anyway, great job on the advanceshipping! i love advanceshipping/ashmay. i never really did like AAML.. don't know why / well, enough blabbering, hope you write more!
Rayna Ayoki chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Aww...thats a cute story!
And to Nebstar, it IS aerial ace attack. i know cause i have the game... :-P Anyways, good story.