Reviews for The One Who Got Away
Anjanie chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
so sweet
reallyy
xSilverWingsx chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Haha this chapter actually made me squeal with excitment. Loving it so far :)
Mae chapter 10 . 4/11/2011
FANTASTIC IM IN LOVE... WITH THIS COUPLE YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER EVER I LOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH IM OBSESSED WITH THIS COUPLE!
Mae chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
OMG KAI YOU DEVIL YOU! YOU LIKE HIM! THEY SHARED MILK SHAKE THATS SOOOO CUTE!

I AM ADDICTED BUT IM NEARLY OUT OF STORIES THIS IS THE LAST ONE IVE READ ALL THE OTHER ONES!
Nirianne chapter 10 . 10/29/2010
Hands down, I never read anything this sweet before. It was sad at first but then it was very heart warming. I couldn't explain all the feelings going through but it's a nice, sweet feeling.

Great, great story!
Raernix chapter 10 . 4/8/2010
best beyblade story EVER
Inchoate Designs chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Good work with this story.
Kiotana chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Hahahahaha! Truly a delight to read! So romantic, dramatic and funny! I don't think I remember my first real kiss... I never thought it was that special I guess. Well... not that I ever had a crush... except for Kai of course so this story suited me perfectly. Thanks for the Tyson POV! CUTENESS!
Lady Evans Potter chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
Oh, brilliant, just brilliant! Loved it!
rachel-serene chapter 10 . 3/31/2009
I laughed,

got teary eyed,

hoped and longed,

and i say when a story evokes such emotions in the reader it is ONE HECK OF A it gal. It is as beautiful as a love story can is something which is so beautiful in itself and the story accentuates its beauty.

NO unnecessary twists and turns but simply an account of something INEVITABLE and it turned out so good, the way you wrote all those scenes...and your writing style is really very nice.

AWESOME.

TYKA RULES.

Love is something which breaks out,comes out and RULES.

KEEP WRITTING !.
Thegoldenlock chapter 10 . 7/13/2008
I finally took time to read this one, and Im glad that I did. I loved it from the start. youre really skilled.

I like the way you kept Kai in his anime character but still told everyone about his feelings for Tyson. It didnt sound strange or odd at all. And Tyson is always in character.

The fect that both shared their first kiss, was so sweet! and well Im glad that gramps said its OK. but not doing "that" in his house! *laugh*

Ill read your others soon.

Cheers!
Tsuki no Itsumo chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
OMG! I had tears in my eyes by the time i had finished 'The one who left me alone in happiness'... i mean... oh god... it's so... and after 'the one who could have loved someone'... **sobs** i couldn't stop reading... it made me wanna find out if things turned out okay and stuff... and at the end i was almost crying from joy XD really well written and a very nice plot... keep up the nice writings~! D
sesshiefanatic101 chapter 10 . 10/26/2007
I thought that was funny and up the good work.
valenciadarkness chapter 10 . 9/25/2007
Wow! That was an awesome story! I just loved the ending "Don't follow Kai and Tyson"... The ending was all happy and nice but it wasn't like cliched happy and nice. Just plain awesome! .
Ashla chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
Hehe, love this fic so much! :D Needed a good dose of TyKa :)

Great work Glay!