Reviews for Armitage Armageddon
Anime Fan chapter 4 . 8/18/2004
Great! But the chapters are a little on the short side. Anyway keep writing I look forward to your next update! See you then :)
Anime Fan chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
So far so good. Its hard to find a decent fanfic these days, especially one about an already great movie or show. Keep writing and I'll keep reviewing! :)
reikobuns chapter 4 . 8/13/2004
this was a great story! i luved it! there should be more Armitage stories on here. oh well, thanx for the great story!
fireinu chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
I like yor story. I wish thare wer mor armitage fanfiction.
SpookedRabbits chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
Great story! Will Mouse turn up in the near future (hopefully not dead)? Please update soon!
evil-kenshin chapter 4 . 5/2/2004
argh is this the end? please continue the story, at least 1 more chapter
Shinigami chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
This is an incredible story! I have not read a fan-fic like this in a long time. I hope you keep writing like this!
-Someone you don't know
P.S. This seriously is really good. Thank you for posting it!
Lynx Traveller chapter 4 . 2/21/2004
very nicely written, I look forward to reading the next chapters!
Fenriswolf chapter 4 . 1/9/2004
Interesting premise: Armitage is one of my favorite anime shows, and I'm disappointed by how little fanfic there is. Your writing skills show a lot of potential, but I think you're rushing yourself to post. Write longer chapters, flesh out more details, build the characters and the plotline. What you've already written shows you have the ability, you just need to expand on what you've already accomplished. Good luck!
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
nice story! update soon!
Red Ninja1 chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Hey, it's me Red Ninja1. To start, thank you for reviewing my fic I'm glad you like it, and About it being similar to Dual Matrix I'm planning to try to incorporate more elements of the Megaman X series, So Maverics will be abound. Your fic is awesome I like the idea combining cybernetics with magic and martial arts. I wonder, perhaps Armatige and her family will get special training, and why Yoko is so important. Well, thanks again and Until Next Time, See Ya!