Reviews for From the Department of Letters Best Not Sent
Naomi chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Max...ine. Bwahahahah! Okay, wasn't QUITE expecting that... (He can get Klinger to dress as a woman to make himself feel better or somethin'...) Ahem. I loved this, and you better get Hawk and BJ together soon or you're going to have some very uncomfortable surgeons on your hands... *g*
Hawkeye's Martini chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Oh...v nice. Enjoyed immensely.
CeilidhO chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
I'm very, very impressed. Wonderful blending of dream and reality, and it really makes you think about what was going on under all that banter. I also thought you really had an excellent grasp of the way dreams are, the way they jump from one idea to the next, in ways you wouldn't expect. Your use of imagery is superb, and there's a wonderful sense of mood and atmosphere.
Great job!
PS: I always thought there was a little something between Charles and Klinger. *Wink-wink, nudge-nudge*
politik chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
wow loved it - am now hooked on ure stories - i love the subtle humour. beautifully written too!
Heather chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
All I have to says is wow...This is really amazing. Very well written. I ma very impressed. Keep up the excellent work!
Hawkeye's Seductress chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Well, I got the other pairing - Charles/Klinger. That one kinda leapt out at me. Good story. Nice anguish.