Reviews for The Elf Children Series
IrishCream1010 chapter 13 . 6/11/2004
Aw Orophin's so cute! I want to adopt him, hee hee. And i would keep him in my closet becuz my mom knos nothing of the elven culture, muahahahahahahaha. hee hee. well keep writing ur good!
mistopurr chapter 20 . 6/11/2004
Ah, its sad that you won't be writing any more LOTR Elf Children stuff, but I understand why you want to write your own characters. Still, it was a pleasure to read this story!
mistopurr chapter 19 . 6/11/2004
Oh bless him. I nearly wanted to cry for him when I read how ashamed he felt. I would love to get a present like that from a little Elfling like him!
mistopurr chapter 18 . 6/11/2004
This was a very nice chapter. I guess those sorts of questions must be really hard to answer if a child ever asks about war and death and stuff like that. Still, at least Celeborn handled it well.
mistopurr chapter 17 . 6/11/2004
Hee hee, great chapter. The characterization of the Dwarves was exactly how I imagine them to be. It was really well done.
mistopurr chapter 16 . 6/11/2004
Oh dear, maybe lighting the fire was perhaps not the best thing to do. I hope the poor Elflings don't get eaten or anything!
mistopurr chapter 14 . 6/10/2004
Ha ha, that was funny to see the normally cool Celebrian totally losing it like that. Then, I can't really blame her.
mistopurr chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
Bless his little cotton socks. Ah, now there's a question and a half. Do Elves even wear socks? I've never thought about it before, but its quite a good question. Hm. Socks don't seem very Elvish. Sorry, getting distracted. This was a great chapter, like all the others.
mistopurr chapter 12 . 6/10/2004
Oh, now there's a side of Haldir that I've never seen before. That is so sweet. I really like Celeborn, and I love the way he has become like a father figure to the brothers.
mistopurr chapter 11 . 6/10/2004
Ah, trust Legolas to say something like that. I can just imagine the look on Thranduil's face. Ah, the embarassment!
mistopurr chapter 10 . 6/10/2004
Oh no, that was sad. It was so sad that it made me cry. And what was it I was saying about not saying last chapter about not liking upset Elflings? They make me cry cos I love them so much. Ah well, I hope they're all ok.
mistopurr chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
Ah, poor Rumil and Legolas. I hope that they both feel better soon, cos I don't like seeing little Elflings upset!
mistopurr chapter 8 . 6/10/2004
OK, I take back what I said about Hwest's converstaion being the sweetest thing ever. I love little Orophin, I really do, and I really want to adopt him!
mistopurr chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
Ah, this brought back memories for me! That scene with Legolas was so sweet! Oh, I felt so bad for him. But it was good that he eventually got a date, bless him.
mistopurr chapter 6 . 6/10/2004
Oh, now that was the most adorable thing I've ever read! That truly was lovely, and can I just say that Hwest is a very nice cat!