Reviews for The Call of the Tide
cellaria chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
aw you write them so well.. even though it's been forever i wish you would update :D
BrevityGravity chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Awwww so cute!
Also, I'm a sucker for inclusions of Zeff in Sanji-centric fics xD
So thank you
12VelvetWhispers chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
This and your "Listen" series are both very cute and honest little stories. I wish you would complete this story. I'm interested in seeing what you can do with it. I need closure... *sweat drop*
Myrrhmaid chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Nice. I wanna read more! XD
kurikim chapter 4 . 5/16/2009
Also very cute! X3 I also enjoyed the added dash of hurt/comfort.
MoonMixer chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
This and the previous story is really beautiful. I really like your style of writing and the easy flow of it. I'm only sorry that I cannot critique it since I don't have the skills to tell you how to become even better than this. I just think this is brilliant, please accept my support in all your future writings.
Maumse chapter 4 . 6/9/2008
Im too lazy to log in~

But, I like this.

Its...really cute.
superenzie chapter 4 . 1/17/2007
Wow, why did it take so long for me to finally review this?

Anyways, I've been a long time fan of yours. I really love the way you write Zoro and Sanji, completely in character. And the relationship works too. I mean, I can totally see some of this stuff happening. It's great. I get quite a bit of inspiration to write from your fics, so I hope you write lots in the future.

-Enzie :)
Yuki Kokoro chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
LOVE!

"It was infuriatingly confusing moments like these where Sanji had to wonder what in the hell they were both doing, and why weren't they doing more?"

SO MUCH LOVE!

"It was so childish, and senseless, and stubborn, and so THEM, that he couldn't stop the corners of his mouth from turning up ever so slowly as he was filled with something a lot like fondness and a little more thrilling than contentment."

INCREDIBLE AMOUNTS OF HAPPY HAPPY ZORO/SANJI LOVE!
Draiq chapter 4 . 3/26/2006
YEAH, YOU CAN DO IT.

youre a good writer but i would have to agree with other people, you need more smut. but then again, that might just be my personal preferance!

im looking forward to the next chapter, i support you fully.

Kisshuandkyo4eva :-P
PEGASUS052087 chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
Ok, it's been over a year now ans still no final chapter! They haven't had sex yet and I want them to! Did that sound disturbing to you? Anyway, would you just update the damn story so I can get on with my life! Love this story by the way! ;p
susachan chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
Please please please please please update the last chapter! please? You've got me addicted to this fic..and I wanna see some ZoSan action...but honestly...I think your a great writer...I cant help but smile or laugh when I read your fics. I think I've read all of yours here in and I gotta say...I just LOVE them! And I knoe it's been a long time since you've updated this story, but please? the last chapter? I'll wait and see
Angie-chan chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Smut... To what degree are you planning on taking this smut? I don't know if I can handle that.. The last time I tried to read a One Piece fickie with sex in it, I had to stop halfway through. They can't have sex! They're One Piece! They're too, I dunno... One Piece for that! But then again, the fic I was reading was Luffy/Zoro, and gawd knows that and angel falls from the sky in a bloody mess whenever Luffy has sex. Because that's just wrong... damn wrong.

Anyway, I love your fickies. They're so entertaining! I wants me some more! MORE!
Angie-chan chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Oh no, not Sanji-kun! I guess it's time for Zoro to rescue his damsel, no?

Oh, and I'm so blaming you for how horrible I'm going to feel tomorrow 'cause I'm reading instead of sleeping...
cubic-cow chapter 4 . 7/25/2005
I can't believe I didn't review this before.*puzzled*

/“Jesus, you stink.” said the hero./"Fuck you, Asshole.” replied the formerly distressed./

And they lived happily ever after.

Love the tone, and the way Zeff's woven into the story, even if indirectly. The characterizations are -as usual- spot on, and I liked the way Sanji mused about his priorities... risk his hands and cooking abilities, or risk being thrown at Zeff's feet... the decisionmight have been simpler than assumed._ Yeah, Nice story!