Reviews for The Allegory of the Cave
Spirit B. Alane chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I loved your writing style and plot line. It was great to see a plausible event in between Matrix and Reloaded, as well as a bit more of Smith than the movies give you. Great job!

-fictoria-2-u :)
One percent chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Smith is impressive. And he's expressive too. I've always wondered about that.
It's fascinating to hear his thoughts, see his reactions.

And you were Right, Trinity is the best subject for such an excersise.

Now, I am a bit worried about Neo. I have a feeling getting past those twins will be a real challenge.
One percent chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Really, it was excellent!
You are going so hard on yourself thinking the conversations involving Neo sound odd, because they sound exactly like HIM!

The dialogue with the oracle was funny and brilliant! Well, funny because it sure made me imagine how Neo would have said those sentences and the alternative answers! LOL

They were easy to read. The hardest part was probably getting them out of your brain. :D

Although, I must admit that no matter how good your Neo conversations are, they can't be as good as a nice little SmithxTrinityxPhylosophy threesome!
One percent chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
That was intense! It seems like she pushed the right button there.
But now, I wonder, Why did he let her live after that?
His motives go far beyond that, don't they. And I doubt he just wants to hear himself talk.

I love how they hate each other. The atmosphere is tense with their repulsion. Really beautiful!
One percent chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
That was epic!
Smith is so interesting and intelligent and logical! How did you manage that, I wonder.

But I have to admit that this "Trinity stopped talking. If I ignore him, he'll go away. He's looking for an audience. " cracked me up! XD She's being so rude, even though he made so much sense!
One percent chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
God, I LOVE your writing. This is what embodies perfect characterization!

I could basically HEAR the words on Neo's mouth. They were so HIM. I really can't believe I missed this story for so long!
And you do Trinity justice. For now, everything is spot on.

And did you just call Smith a genius?

...I love you!
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
That...was amazing.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 9/8/2007
awesome
KsandraMallan chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I LIKE IT! The Allegory of the Cave was really well-used- who thought Smith would be so philosophic? But it was a very well-written story- I can just see the fear on the Twins' faces when they come face-to-face with a very pissed off Neo. Lots of suspense, and very nice plot usage.
x.ShatteredImage.x chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
OMG...THAT STORY ROCKED! You are so damn talented! This story had me on edge all the way through...wow that was BRILLIANT!
Kmia chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
WOW a story i havn'tainted yet, loved it as always, but its just missin a little somin somin, yah know what im saying, you like you some chocolate, I like chocolate why am i talking about chocolate/ anywho i am heading out in about two mins to get on the plane and get the hell out of the shithole... scuse my language anywho gotta run maybe i will see you on thursday or friday or whenever you can make it...

Love yah always
TN shipper chapter 9 . 12/14/2004
Wow that was great story, I defanitly give you my vote the ONLY! thing didn't like was where MISTER

SMITH KISSED TRINITY! *EW* .
Divamercury chapter 9 . 12/19/2003
Very, very cool story. I really enjoyed all the philosophy throughout. Of course, I know that was the point, I probably just sound really strange because I'm on a caffeine low. Awesome job!
DM
technetium chapter 9 . 12/3/2003
Very nice ending. I think your Morpheus was believable. But I'm still wondering why Smith just left, and why he didn't kill Trinity. Anyway, this is going on my favorite stories list.
technetium chapter 8 . 12/3/2003
Another excellent chapter. I like the classroom bit - it just fits in with the Matrix universe very well. "“Is it better then inside? “How is it more real then this?”" - I think those thens should be thans. Poor Trinity. I don't think she'd be able to get both arms around Neo, as she probably couldn't move the injured one. The people back on the Neb must be worried, as her blood pressure, heart rate, and breathing are all fluctuating erratically. Smith is truly evil. Did Smith kiss her out of his curiosity to understand humans or just to taunt her/piss her off?