Reviews for The Thought Was Nice
counterpunch chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Every time I read this it guts me all over again. Your writing does that to me, it completely scoops me out but somehow manages to put all the stuff back in with a bandaid on top.

I should have volumes of reviews for the amount of times I've read your stories and how deeply they make me feel.
Lord of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awesome!
Leonhart17 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Aww, this is so poignant and painful, but beautiful and you've captured Willow's voice very well, and the last line is just perfect - hopeful, but at the same time - not at all...

wonderful job on this!
Alex Wert chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wait, what's wrong with bath salts?
fligurl chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Ive just been reading alot of your stuff today. Like all the other, awesome.
Mele chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I've already said what an amazing writer you are but this fic and aspecially these lines:
"It's kinda funny, y'know? I was just thinking-I'm 21. NOW I'm an adult. I've seen things so terrible they defy description. I've helped save the world more times than I can count. I've killed and resurrected. I've buried the person I was supposed to grow old with. And now-only NOW-can I order a beer."
What can I say, I have no words to describe the absolute unity/hilarity/sadness and universalness of these words, this sentiment, this fic!
You. Are. Amazing.
a pile of weeping flesh chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
i hate you. why do you toy with my emotions this way! fanfics are not meant to be cried at! never write something so great again, it's just to painful.
noel chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
egads, you write gorgeously.
Nikitangel chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Oh, that was so touching! I really like the realism in your stories when you're showing Willow's POV. And again with getting me all choked up at work!
rogue66 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I love it. It is so perfect.
Viksy81 chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
Great story, I really loved it
Amanda Mandy Bug Burchett chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I mean, I know what you want is a review, like a critique or something, but I can't think of anything I'd want to change, and this story just gave me a happy fuzzy feeling, and I just wanted to tell you that this is one of the best Buffy fics I've ever read!

Thank you and write more!

Amanda
GrimSage chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Beautiful story. I really liked it. Loved the detail in all the gifts described. You got Willow's character perfectly. Actually, all the characters were totally true to the series. Great job. Hope you write another one.
Andy chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Well, that was a surprise, of the nice sort. A nice ficlet to start the week with.
jo chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Beautifully written. Excellent characterisation and touching interactions. Thanks for a wonderful B/W friendship moment.