Reviews for Undying Passion
thandi chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Please update, this is a really interesting read!
miss.free.style chapter 5 . 9/12/2005
*sighs* wish i could write like you. great fic btw!

kenyako is the greatest couple! lol, that was randomn, and takri rox too.

hope you update soon! (no offense, but i hate those who update once every five years)

thnx for writing this... you keep me from being bored P

.sTyLe
Saiyoto chapter 5 . 11/2/2004
Love thy fic o woho! O.o. Kenyako rulez!
Kaze Lily chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
*sighs* You are such a good writer. _ And I'm relieved and glad it's not Junato...remember...the Unspoken Book of Rules, lol! I'd be happy if it turned out Jyun though. Jyun is such a cute couple...but Mimato is the cutest (*hinthint*, lol, just kidding, it's your decision anyway).
I love that Taiora moment. And I love all of those funny little moments you just tie in. Please continue? _
(By the way, I'm adding you to my Author Alert list!)
Yolei- Kens-Lover chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
ok ur rite i'll try harder _ thanx 4 d advice luv u sp much and continue d kenyako _
luv u so much
yolei
SilverWindFaiirie chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
i have to say, this is a really good story. i actually have it bookmarked under my favorites bar.
all you need to do is update it!
it's really good. there's not much i can suggest to improve, and i'm a writer myself.
Thanks for posting it!
~SilverWindFaiirie
Litanya chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
OOh, a Taiora moment! Cool! Please update this soon, it is REALLY very good!
shadowblack chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
Thank me? No, thank YOU. The chapter was good and it certainly brightened my last few days.
Tai and Mimi. Another couple I never thought of along with Davis/Sora. Anyway, everything seemed fine at the end. I hope the next chapter will be ready soon and Mimi’s idea will be in it.
Speaking of chapters I once read a story, the first and only chapter of which was half the size of the disclaimer. Personally I think something that short doesn’t deserve to be called a chapter.
Chapter 5 of this story was over 2100 words. I hope this won’t be a one-time thing and all future chapters will be at least 20 words long.
I find the idea about Mimi and the relationship challenge a good one. Have you been through such a challenge?
I hope you already got over your writer’s block and will update soon. Until next time. Bye.
starfruit06 chapter 5 . 1/3/2004
Kawaii! Update soon!
Savoan Locc chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
Aww cuz maybe you don't understand my loc side right! Shit looki here I hate jyoumi with a passion and mimiato hate as well, but not much as jyoumi cuz. Jyoumi fans thincc they Crips fuccin pussies and bitches fucc yall. This locc Koumi fan was from that Orginal Loc- state Cali where most Crips are from and now Crips are everywhere cuz. So you Crip haters and Koumi haters fucc yall, rest in piss cuz yall slobs and bustas that will never cee the truth why Crips are so true to what they celive cuz! Peace out Koumi loc for Life cuz- till my casceet drop...
miaow227 chapter 5 . 1/2/2004
Great chap! Please update soon! Can't wait! Why do I always use exclamation marks!
shadowblack chapter 4 . 12/28/2003
Nice chapter. It seemed a little bit longer than the previous, but not much longer.
About Davis and Mimi. The truth is I had never thought of ‘that’ particular couple until I started reading this story. You gave me the idea. To be honest, it seems strange to me as well. Bit it is a possibility. Who knows, maybe I’ll use it in a story of mine.
About the chapters’ length. I think a chapter should be at least 10 words long, with the exception of prologues, epilogues and interludes. I try to keep my chapters over 20 words because I find anything below that short. As for long chapters, I think anything above 10 words is long. If you think that’s too long, just take a look at some of the chapters written by other authors. At least two of my favorite authors have chapters that are over 150 words. And that’s the chapters alone, without author notes, reviews and other stuff.
Don’t take me wrong, I’m not trying to say you should write long chapters. Some people write long ones, while others, like you, are good at writing short chapters. I just wish you could make your chapters a little bit longer. Another 500 words and chapter 4 would’ve been over 20 words. But enough about that.
Thanks for reading my reviews. I know I can be really annoying sometimes, though I try not to be, I really do.
Happy New Year, my beautiful princess. I wish you best of luck and to be healthy.
I know it is a few days too soon, but I just couldn’t help myself there. Well, I gotta go. Bye.
a fan chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Very good story. I really like it so far, my one request, Mimato please! Not enough anymore. And you know, playing peacekeeper could lead to so much more than a concerned friend. Think about it, but your story will be great no matter what angle you choose to pursue. More soon please!
Savoan Locc chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
First off off you don't know shit about Koumi and jyoumi fans cuz? So to get in our business with jyoumi fans cuz im a straight jyoumi fan killa cuz. Whats wrong with jyoumi? Are you out of your fuccin mind jyoumi is dubbed from the fuccin english version of Digimon the movie cuz. And yes im a guy so just use the word foo or cuz im used too and im not a mothafuccin slob or busta cuz! Why the fucc jyoumi fans want to like blue fuccin pussies wannbe hard-core Crip gangbangers huh? Fuccin jyoumi fans die mothafuccers and bitches! Whats wrong with Sorato cuz? Sorato is sicc so don't you forget it cuz now alot of Sorato fans are hardcore and sicc cuz they Sorato-sicc fans for Life with the Koumi loccness with it cuz.. So fucc all slobs, bustas, jyoumi fans, and mimiato fans- cuz its Koumi and Sorato loc-sicc fan for Life cuz Merry Blue Christmas...
miaow227 chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
Good fic I must have forgotten to review it...hm...
Please update soon!