Reviews for In the Sands of Egypt
Deena70 chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
Wow. You've definitely got me hooked. The fight scene was easy to picture and I can actually feel as if I was there watching it happen. My fav part of the chapter is the the last line. Seto's expression must be priceless! (Giggles) Keep writing!
Azurite chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
*g* Nice one! I almost forgot you told me this was coming out! Once again, amazing descriptions; you really bring a place as barren as the desert to life, and the battle was actually pretty easy to picture. But you've still got me hypothesizing about Kir, so if it's not who I thought it was before, I'm thinking... Yugi's father? o_O Like, with a haircut and... ; Yeah.

Nice mixing of genres- but come on, more fluff from the past! ;_; I wanna know more...
Crystal Koneko chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
Ha! I bet he DOES have sand in his pants! Loved the chapter! I feel so bad for Seto though! Update soon k?
Hioga-chan chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
YAY FOR FIGHT SCENES!
HELLOKITTYSTAR chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
HI me again! Just here to say wat an awesome writer u r! hee hee i write fics all the time on paper but i neva have the courage to put them up! Talk about an OBSESSION right? ANYWAY gweat swory! Luv this chappy and the rest so basically I LUV THIS STORY! oh my, this is a long review. hnn neva noticed. *giggle giggle*? ok i just freaked myself out? If ya ever in Pennsylvania,USA call or writ or do wat eva! BYE SAYANORA! yes i know a little japanese amazin isn't it!*-*
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
MOG:English translation...OH! The song was Kawaita Sakebi Ga! I sang the first few lines.

Lets walk a bit further along the road like this,

sholdor to sholdor

Counting the dreams as they become further away

At this moment I am lost in the familiar streets

And created the other side of myself in the darkness.

Metro:Bravo baka girl.

MOG:{Ignores him}Great story. I wanted Kaiba to make them dance like chimps! {Pouts}
Svelte Rose chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
*just...dies*

That last line was priceless - leave it up to Tea to break the awkward silence which settled between the three of them. XD After such a serious situation with Tea almost getting kidnapped again and Marik's dark side emerging once more - just to imagine Tea giggling despite all of it because Seto's got sand in his pants.

I would seriously *pay* to see the expression on his face after that last line of hers.

Said a hundred times before but here's the one-hundred and first - AWESOME CHAPTER!

-Svelte
Wolf Jade chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
silver wolf gurl here, though i like my new name better, i loved this chapter more then you know. it was cool. awesome, and just plain wonderful. Why does May look sorta like mai, only there are some diffrencies? please update soon.
Audio Drops chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
Great, as usual, Mamono. )
Melissa Cherven chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
It was wonderful! My friend said"Melissa you're such like Tea!" and since Yugioh came on kids wb my friends have been calling me Tea!

Melissa Cherven
HELLOKITTYSTAR chapter 9 . 6/16/2004
WOW! U know what? Tea/Seto IS MY FAVORITE COUPLE! And also while I was lookin around I found this AND u UPDATED ON MY BIRTHDAY! YAY! Me hyper oh yeah! BYE KEEP WRITIN, I MEAN TYPIN! oh nevermind
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
MOG:Kawaii!

Metro:Kono Mama Mou Sukoshi!

Seth:Arukou Kata Wo Taki!

Heart:Kieyuku Yume Wo Kazoe!

MOG:Kareteku Nakama Wo Mita!

Metro:_ Hey! I was singing!

MOG:Don't care!

Seth:_ Good story!
Deena70 chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
Wow. This fic is like...wow. O_o The chapters are long and detailed, and well-written. You and Azurite are such incredible authors... YOU MUST UPDATE!
Chaotic Freakatroid chapter 9 . 6/9/2004

Marik : u You.

_

Chaotic Freakatroid
Atlantian Magic chapter 9 . 6/1/2004
Ahh my dear, another good chapter and even longer than the last! You are quickly making brownie points with me as the chapters get longer because I am *such* an avid fan of long reads. This chapter was well-written, had good grammar and spelling, and continues to tease the reader with what is to come.

Moi? The Steam Queen? Tres cool. I definitely like that nickname!

Why did Kir let Tea go? What happened to Priest Seto in Tea's vision? What diabolical scheme is Marik up to? Only time will tell I suppose, so I truly hope you are able to continue this fic soon.
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »