Reviews for In the Sands of Egypt
browneyes730 chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
This story is so amazing. I totally love it! :)
I know it's been 5 years since you updated this story but I'm commenting on it, in an attempt to bring you back to it. Or not, maybe you're not interested in fanfiction anymore and that's why you haven't updated it. If you ever do get the chance and inspiration to continue this story, please do. It would be really awesome to see how this story ends. :)
I'm sorry if I'm annoying you with this but it's so sad to see great stories being abandoned. I do understand, though, that people's ideas and priorities change. Writing and reading fanfiction is, after all, only a hobby and people often change their hobbies.
I realize that you might never read this review but it does make me feel better to get this off my head. Perhaps one of these days, I might be able to see you continue this story. Until then, I wish you well in everything and I do hope that you soon find the inspiration and time to continue this story. If you want to, of course. :D
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 2 . 12/17/2008

candace andrews chapter 13 . 9/8/2008
Loved your fanfic! Please update soon! _
MinaKaibaKitsune chapter 13 . 8/21/2008
OMG!

I have been reading this story since you first posted it!

I return every day to see if you have returned to post more and I'm always saddened

PLEASE COME BACK!
Raii-sama chapter 13 . 1/8/2008
I like this story, please update. I can't wait to read the next chapters. You both rocks, i.e you and your story!
Candace Andrews chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
PLEASE FINISH THIS FANFIC!I'm begging you!This is the only fanfic that I have found that I really truly like, so please finish it...Must...know...what...happens next...-_-
Veranda chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Hey, i must say it's sad to note that you haven't come back on to fan to update your stories..cause i really love them. I do hope that u'll considered making a come back..i know that you've been updating your online journals..sry but that's what's happens when u leave a list of your sites out there, anywayz i hope you'll come back soon...or can you at least me and the other reviewers if you're planning to come back and write it or not,that'd be very nice of you but in the end i hope you'll finished your story..but then again that's my opinion so don't get all worked up for it..haha

best of luck... Veranda
Candace Andrews chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
I love this fanfic soo much! I just really wish you would finish it! It's been like how many years now...? Please finish this amazing fanfic...thank you.
Mysteriya chapter 13 . 7/4/2007
WHERE ARE U?
Misty Kaiba chapter 13 . 11/20/2006
Misty: Wow! This fanfic is awsome! It's got everything *swings her arms wildly* ACTION!

ADVENTURE! AND ROMANCE! The writer obviously has skill, I really like the part when-

Seto: Shut up Misty, what did I tell you about your opinion on things?

Misty:*looks down depressed* That..their... worthless...

Seto: That's right...now get back to WORK!

Misty: Yes sir *continues mopping floor*
Candace Andrews chapter 11 . 11/20/2006
Thank you so much for writing this fanfic! I am very grateful that someone with your talent would use it to write a really awsome Seto and Tea fanfic! I must let you know how much I've enjoyed reading this fanfic, I mean, its got all the things I love in it! Action, adventure, suspense, and just the right amount of romance! The one thing that I love the most is the way you incorperated the past, the connection between Tea and the priest Seto was wonderful. The only suggestion I could make is to please finish this fanfic, for all us poor, lonely Seto and Tea fans out there! : )
TerminatedUntilFurtherNotice chapter 13 . 7/21/2006
I really love this story just always forget to review. lets just hope that you don't update in about three years.
godisawsome chapter 13 . 5/12/2006
I love this story, it definitely has its funny parts. Hope you update again.
AwakenDreams chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
I know the rp died but I see you used the esca song LOL. I am glad to see it fit so well, are you gonna use it within the story? anyways glad to see that you updated and all. If you every want to chat again mamo I changed my email.

Hunters_wanted at hotmail dot com

can't wait to read more btw
325 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »