Reviews for In the Sands of Egypt
roguelebeau chapter 13 . 11/11/2005
*Picture me standing behind you, coming up to you kneecap; cheeks brilliant red thanks to shyness and preparation of abandoning all pride...*

PLEASE FINISH THE FIC!

I will do anything, just please, please, please come back!

*Ok, rising from on my knees, brushing off my skirt and scampering away, hoping I made an impression, I turn once more and in my best announcer voice/James Earl Jones impression...PLEASE, the safety of the world (or at least MY sanity) depends on your action!

BTW, love your work so far! ;)
Girl Of Games chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
nice story
musafa chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Update! you don't know how long i've been waiting for you to update on this incredible story! please do it soon!
Dreamweaving chapter 2 . 8/30/2005
MOG:Adding you to my fav authors list
rebelxxwaltz chapter 13 . 7/20/2005
Hmm! It's hard to believe I never read this fantastic story before. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

I guess you could say I read mostly romance fics, but deep down I'm an adventure fan at heart. Every time I read something exciting and intriguing like this I start to wonder why I waste my time with all the other stuff, which is inevitably trite and often cliché (hey, even I've been guilty of writing it that way).

So hey, are you going to update this? I hope you will. I'll give your profile a glance in hopes of finding out. It was really excellent and it'd be a true shame if you didn't finish it up!
DarkenDepths chapter 13 . 7/11/2005
Come on!

Are you dead?

That is the only excuse you can use right

now for i've been waiting months for your update!

So update!

Its the summer now for god's sake!

There shouldn't be anything good interrupting

you! So UPDATE BEFORE I EXPLODE! WROAR!
Miss Matched chapter 13 . 7/4/2005
Sorry it's taken me so long to read, Mamo! Awesome story. It's a fast paced, easy read, but it also has enough details to keep the reader hooked. I like how you don't seem to take the plot so seriously: it _is_ a serious situation, but your baddie and his group of flunkies seem to add a bit of humor into the mix. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kong-pow chapter 13 . 6/20/2005
Oh my goodness! This is like the best fanfiction I've ever read! I love the action! Keeps me on the edge of my seat! Update soon! Great job!
queenb chapter 13 . 6/4/2005
hey this is kinda my first review so im jst gonna say that this story intrigued me, i'm jst wondering wen is the next few chapters gonna start coz i got hookd into the story and felt a little disappointd dat it hasnt finishd yet, dnt stress not forcing u. the whole story was one of the best ive read so keep up the great work!
bohr-d chapter 13 . 5/11/2005
This is a great story so far! You left at a cliffie too... and when are you updating? I need a new chappie! *throws temper tantrum* ahem...sorry 'bout that. Keep up the great work, and please update SOON!
kitkatt0430 chapter 13 . 5/10/2005
Aww... Poor Seto... I hope Tea saves him soon. Hehehe. -

I'm glad Kir showed up again. His character seems to have been growing on me 'cause normally I don't like OCs that much. Its probly the show OC's fault, though. It makes me think way too much of soap operas... ahem.

Anywho, I can't wait till the next update. -

Adios.
kitkatt0430 chapter 12 . 5/10/2005
I found this fic a few days ago and read a few chapters before being pulled away from the computer. However, I was caught by the fic and couldn't stay away from my computer for long.

I wasn't planning on reviewing until I reached the latest chapter, but then I reached this one. The first thoughts in my head about this chapter? "My god, it's the Princess Bride."

I love that movie, so I found the parallels you worked in absolutely hilarious. This is really well written and it has one of the most interesting plots I've seen in a Tea/Kaiba pairing.

All I can ask is that you keep up the brilliant writing.

Adios.
ashley chapter 13 . 5/2/2005
I have a question: did you get that line "with you at my side the dragon sleeps. On dragon wings your wishes leap..." from an anime movie called Escaflowne by any chance?

PS:Great fic.
Nicole chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
this fic was excelrnt please please please(begins to go on hands and knees)update this fic its too good to just leave here( begins to pout)please ? (you: ok?):)
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »