Reviews for In the Sands of Egypt
Phila chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I love your stories!

Seto and Tea is my fav couple from YUGIOH

And you are saving them from the anti-fans-_-!

You rock ! !

And I will continue with your fic
Ancient Dreams chapter 13 . 3/6/2005
I love your story so far:). I was also browsing through your fanart and the picture you did for this fic is magnificant.. Update soon!
Ancient Dreams chapter 11 . 3/6/2005
This story is excellent so far. Unfortunately I have to leave it here for now and come back to it tomorrow. Later.
Gekkou Hana chapter 13 . 3/3/2005
only got one thing to say: continue!
2123421543243521343125 chapter 13 . 2/26/2005
Hah, Seto is like captured now, for some reason this seems funny to me. This is a surprising turn of events, well to me it is. I think Tea might save him, don't know how, but i think she will. I really like your story. Please update soon!
Yukikaima chapter 13 . 2/11/2005
After having one of those weeks...no, make it one of those months, this was much needed. I'm glad I waited so long to read this most recent chapter, considering the timing couldn't have been better. I do apologize for my lateness, though, Mamo-fluff. Ever so sorry. ;;

That aside-Seto being put into the role of captive cracks me up. Granted, he would flatten you for such a thing, but the irony makes me love it to death.

Over all, nicely written, but I noticed a lack of your usual...I don't know...flare. You have a certain elegant style that pops out to me as I read, but it seemed to be lacking from this chapter; however, this might be because of the more subtle humor in this chapter? I've noticed with humor, less flowery language and description works best. And if that was the purpose, it worked.

Okay, with the good stuff out of the way, I do have a small nit-pick I have to point out, and I'll wanna hurt myself after, but I have to say something.

This: “You’ll never take me alive!” bugs me. To me, it comes off as cliché. Now, don't mistake that for OOC or anything else, other than what it is-personal opinion. I could actually hear Anzu's dub voice say that, I just thought it was slightly corny. *feels bad now*

Now, onto the revisions.

Just...wow. The revised dreams in the prologue are incredible. Far more...intense. The detail given them shows your more mature writing style of now, and lends a more morbid/Ancient Egyptian/serious appeal to them. In short-I love them. This is just the first chapter though. I'm still reading through. Possibly with the next chapter you put up that I read, I'll read the next and comment on both then. I'd rather this review not get incredibly long.

Over all, the prologue is definitely better. I can see a major difference/improvement in it, though it just slight/small things that have been altered here and there. Whereas before one could tell you were improving from what you wrote before, the revised ones clearly shout, "I'm far better now. Watch my beauty!" Still, I did enjoy reading through your fics and watching the rose bloom. That was precious in its own way.
animefanatickid25 chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
very good fic here!...O_O CRUD! that reminds me! I have to update one of my fics too!

update soon

~afk25~
FireDemonKitsune84 chapter 13 . 2/6/2005
OMG! This story was AWESOME! I loved it. It was full of acction and wonderfully written. PLZ update again soon. _x
lalalala chapter 12 . 2/3/2005
awesome fanfic! seriously col. keep it going! and good job with grammar and story fluidness. keep updating!

hahahaha increase seto/anzuness yo :D
Mokie-girl chapter 13 . 1/29/2005
wow finnaly updated! i almost gave up on you their i thought you gave up on this story so i knda...um...deleted you from my favorits...don't be mad...anyway i came across your name on the and decided to see if you updated!...and you did awsome work..i just hope it dousn't take you this long to post the next chapter!
AllisonWalker chapter 13 . 1/26/2005
Seto's so dumb. Out to rescue the girl and gets caught. That must have taken a chunk out of his ego.
Ana chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
I am so glad that you updated

Yami Ana- Finally. I was beginning to think that you had disappeared or something

Me- *nods* Ditto. But this is good. I has to read previous chapters to remeber what was going on but thats okay. Loved it. .~

~Ana~
Nightbringer3000 chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
Love it!
Kekewey chapter 13 . 1/19/2005
I am sorry about the Princess Bride review, but I was kind of put off because it seemed that you were copying and I didn't realize that you were making a tribute. In fact, I was very happy that in this chapter things went differently in this book and you really captured Seto's character. Poor Seto got kidnapped! He's never going to live this down. -smirks-
Here4TheParty chapter 13 . 1/18/2005
o, UPdate pwease? *_* i love this story! it is such a great story, *smiles* continue please!
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »