Reviews for The Interview
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
I honestly can't understand why this doesn't have more reviews. This piece of genius deserves a hell of a lot more reviews than 24 (even if it is five years old)!

Why?

1) I've found that Silence of the Lambs crossovers are very, very rare. And well written ones are even rarer.

2) It's a BtVS/Silence of the Lambs crossover. And it has Spuffy.

3)Dr. Lector psychoanalyzing Spike and thinking that the sight of true brutality would send fleeing to his mother's womb. It's so completely off base that it's hilarious. This is totally an Epic Win.
WhiteTigerMisty chapter 4 . 10/15/2008
Great story! Hopefully you'll do a sequel, a sort of 'Lecter goes to Sunnydale'.

Love the story,

Bye,

WTM
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
spike and lecter...too funny
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
poor, poor andrew
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
well, since i am a spuffy fan, i love that they are together in this. and i also dig the whole 'lecter might be a demon' thing
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
I really like the first line of this chapter. GOD, Chilton is annoying!
Sweden's Pride chapter 4 . 4/16/2005
Now, that was entertaining, but I wonder how you did those psychological profiles, was it made up as you went along, simply writing down what you thought Dr. Lector would say, or did you actually put thought and effort into creating them yourself? Someone actually using their intelligence and imagination to create something, at least partially original, is quite a rare trait, but I do hope it's a trait you possess, cause then many of your readers as well as myself can expect much more from you.

It seems to me, since you did a story of the Scoobies visiting the good doctor while he was incarcerated at the asylum, you should perhaps write a story of Dr. Lector visiting the Scoobies after he escaped, it's only fair.
dogbertcarroll chapter 4 . 12/12/2004
Good ending.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 12/12/2004
The hair was a cry for help. LOL!

Great chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 12/12/2004
LOL! I can just see Lector going nuts after talking to Andrew in full comic book rant mode.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
LOL! Damn that was funny. I was hoping they would send Xander.
Union-Jack2.0 chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Well, I must say this was a truly magnificent piece of fiction. Lecter meeting Andrew was amusing to say the least, and I came close to busting a kidney when Spike got in on the act. The references to that chimpanzee in the White House and Spike's comment: “Sorry, luv. Any country that elects the soddin’ Terminator for governor is not one I’d bloody well brag about bein’ affiliated with.
kimbyann chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
I just discovered this, and I love it! I was cracking up, my roommates thought I was mental :) I don't think I've ever seen this crossover before, but I'm a fan.
Olivia Wood chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
Lovely. :)
MsBrooklyn chapter 4 . 5/31/2004
This was original, wonderfully written and just GREAT. I loved Lecter having to keep reminding them that he was there. Nice work.