Reviews for Mystic VS Human War
DarkDjinni chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Hey it's Kit Kat! i like this story haha it's so awesomes yay for jacy!*applause* 0.o i spelled it wrong haha oh well go jac!*runs out of the room now*
Tifa Lockharte chapter 6 . 8/12/2004
Hey, this is pretty good. Continue, please! :D
Ilikepie chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Hey, good story . However, you should watch out for the little things too, Like using proper
capitalization. But besides that, Your storys pretty good.
Satanic Mechanic chapter 5 . 3/26/2004
Hello human, I am very pleased with your work, update soon or face my wrath! Anyway...uh yeah, I'm done. Peace out hommie.
Kwazy-monkey chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
I think im gonna start watching anime D Itz so convincing, everyone makes it sound so cool _
Anyhow, nice work D didnt know you could write so good. gjgj
Kwazy-monkey chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Very interesting, haha, I dunno any of those characters but.. itz cool ] now.. im gonna go read the rest o this
CrimsonAsura Lazy again chapter 5 . 3/10/2004
Me ish back again...Me likes...me really likes...ISH LONGER! YAY! Anyways I like how your weaving the plots together it makes it much more interesting instead of just one story line. Me doth have a problem thought, somewhere in that paragraph where the gang is slaughtering all the different colored X-fighter people, you said something about Illdon using Rosio Impale... I'm pretty sure Mystics can't use human sword skills. I know Asellus can do that due to the whole half mystic thing but I know ildon can't...But besides that me likes alot! Update soon...plz?
Tenshi no Haru-Kaze chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
now it's getting confusing for me, but whatever!
Crimson Asura chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
Mwhahaha I am back again for another review! Me likes...me REALLY likes. One problem though...I'm not sure who to feel sorry for in this chapter. I leaning towards Blue's side becuase I've actually had something similar to that happen to me. Trust me...it's VERY confusing, especailly when the person at the door asks for some you don't know is at you house and it turns out they're in your room playing video games...LONG story. Anyways keep up thee good work and update soon...plz?
Tenshi no Haru-Kaze chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
jac!
how the h- can you write fanfics like that and practically flunk school!
you should really pay a ttention when you're writing like now!
if i was ms,solisly, i would give you 100% on all your writing assignments!
gr...
CrimsonAsura To lazy to sign in chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
Me likes...me likes alot...You MUST update! There are not many good Saga Frontier Fics out there that are still going, and for me (( An SF freak)) Thats a big no no...Anyways on to the constructive stuff. Everything seems good, especially the plot which is very unique. One problem...YOUR DRIVING ME UP THE WALLS WITH SUCH SHORT CHAPTERS! Or that could just be me because I am used to reading 100 page long chapters...so if it is just me...ignore that last outburst...so anyways UPDATE SOON...plz?
Tenshi no Haru-Kaze chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
I"m so sorry i havn't reviewed earlier, i was just busy at home and was so bored, so i decided to reveiw you.
like the story, you are a good story writer, better than your sis i bet (but i havn't read any of her stories so i erally don't know.
i like your first chapter better than your second, but i still like the second one a lot!
(i don't know how you can write so well, i thought you sucked at L.A.)
Ang
Fallen Dragon chapter 2 . 12/14/2003
Plz update soon!
Tenshi no Haru-Kaze chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
OMG Jac! you wrote this! if you write this for school, you could get much better marks in LA, o well, liked your story, its very discriptive and sets a mood.