Reviews for Papa Bear Awards 2004
Zarz chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
These Papa Bear awards sound great! I don't have nearly enough hours in a day to read all of the Hogan's Heroes fanfic out there to find the good stuff. Where can I find a list of all those stories awarded Papa Bear Awards in each year? I'd love to find and read all of them!

cassie chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I'm looking forward to these PBAs. It's too bad that some of the missions aren't completed yet, otherwise they could be included here. Good Luck to all of the nominees.
marylinusca chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Colonel,

I am pleased that you are again relieving your boredom and that of your men by another round of the Pap Bear Awards. Like the dear Sergeant Carter, when you do move, you move swift and sure. Any scheme that does not result in casualties has full support, particularly as both the bombings and the approach of winter have tripled my workload. A pity for us all that all your schemes cannot bear such pleasant fruit as that of the Papa Bear Awards; but, as you have repeatedly told me, you must do your work and I must do mine. May the day soon come when our disagreements will again become merely academic.

May I ask your favour and indulgence in a matter connected with the Awards? Last June, I prescribed a course of civility for my author and patient, marylinusca. I have had, to put it kindly, mixed results. While I was occupied with other patients, she withdrew several of her stories, which she has since reposted. We both agree that those reposted stories should not be entered in competition. Our friend and my fellow fictional character Michael Donovan agrees with me in this.

Would you so inform your men and your contacts? I would be much obliged to you, although not so much that I would forbear to quarrel with you in future. Herr Oberst, for all our differences, I relish the candor between us, and I hope that you do as well.

With my affection to your very dear men and to Sgt. Schultz, and my sincere regard to Kommandant Klink, I remain,

Yours respectfully,

Maria Helena Falke (M.D.)