Reviews for From My Heart
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I'm so glad you wrote this! I'm all for Morgaine-Accolon as well and hate that they didn't end up together. I actually thought of writing a fic for them where they did get together, short but sweet. Should I do it?
Friend of the ABC chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
*sigh* I remember crying a little for Accolon and Morgaine when I watched The Mists of Avalon. Good work. They are the most underrated couple in the world!
runningwolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
please please continue this story i love this paring
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Aw.. I loved them as a pair too. I was so pissed at Gwenevere when she screwed Morgaine over... good job!
SabineHolterman chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Great story! I was always mad that Guenivere tricked Morgaine into marrying Accolon's father and I really wish they had ended up together and maybe had if only a for a small time a happy life together. You made me wish it even more!
lovetowrite390 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Yes, it was love at first sight for them, and the pairing was nice! Nice fanfic!
Jubilee3 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Well, this was a lovely find. I thought your story was a very sweet look at the Morgaine/Accolon pairing. Very nice.
runningwolf1986 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
more Morgaine and Accolon they are my favorite couple on the movie more more more more more more more more
snazy piranha chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
hey!
aw, that's so sad! i hate that that match didn't work out, cuz they'd be pretty good together. man o man, guinevere makes me mad! urg, and Morgaine hadn't done anything to her...anyways, i hope you don't just leave this as a one shot, cuz you could make this into a big story on how he feels during the time that she is married to his father, and that kind of thing. oh well! this is fabulous, keep it up!
Morgaine Le Fay chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Beautifully wriiten story. And it is fantastic that it goes with the storyline of the book as well as the movie.
WittyEccentric chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
I wasn't too large a fan of the Accolon pairing, myself, but I did enjoy this short story. I personally liked, oddly enough, the Arthur/Morgaine pairing. And for awhile, I enjoyed Lancelot/Morgaine until I got fed up with good old Lance. Anyways, great job. But maybe you should have added a couple more paragraphs to clearly explain what happens for readers that don't know.
MadSammy89 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Nice little side story. I also liked the Morgaine/Accolon pairing. So sad when it didn't work out.
JY chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
I loved this movie and book a lot. And I must say this is very well written and beautiful story. It was too sad she had to be her lover's stepmother, which was one of main reasons I so loathe Guinevere. This pair was my favourite next to Morgaine and Arthur-call me pervert, but still I really can't help it. Keep up the good work.
alexacyril chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
it was a cute litte story -, but are you going to update it? it's OK by itself i guess...

i like Morgaine and Accolon pairing _