Reviews for Two Captains
LoneNoble chapter 60 . 9/30
I loved the story but it doesn't seem right, either of the endings. Jack Sparrow belongs to the sea as a free man. Him being navy is so wrong...

Still the romance was fantastic I fell in love with Ryennes character. Definitely fit for the sparrow. Just a shame about the ending, but i suppose its about the journey in the end.

Thanks for the lovely story, it was quite the tale
Nightshadow011 chapter 60 . 9/13
Wonderful writing. I loved this story and the character interactions. The last two chapters did confuse me a bit though as in chapter 59 Rynne walked Jack to the docks and then in this final chapter she left through the night.
Ryan chapter 60 . 3/20/2017
Loved the story, hope to read about Rosie's adventures one day :)
Luna Lightblade chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
So how is it that such an incompetent person managed to obtain a decent ship if the first place, or even leave port with a crew? I also find it odd that a female pirate captain would have such a delicate disposition. My initial thoughts upon reading this chapter. Regardless, thanks for contributing and sharing the story.
Maffy chapter 24 . 12/20/2012
Here's some criticism for future reference: ending a sentence with this- ?! or writing things in ALL CAPS isn't necessary to add emotion into your sentences. In fact, it gets really annoying. Speaking of annoying, 'Ryenne' is not a fun character to read about at all. (On a side note, how do you pronouce that name? I've been reading it as 'rain' which strikes me as mary-sue-ish.) She is obnoxious, awkward and rude, and not in a good way. I see where you wanted to go with her, but so far i'd like to shove her ego up her own ass. Also, Quinn can't seem to figure out who he is. One moment he's shy and quiet, the next he's evil? That's pretty annoying too. Lastly, Jack isn't Jack. He's incredibly OOC, as are some of the other characters. But if this story were complete shit, it wouldn't have gotten 600 reviews. There are some good points to it, albeit in my opinion the flaws outweigh them. Kudos to writing 60 whole pages of this, though. That's pretty cool.
zomgitskaylaaa chapter 60 . 9/9/2012
Awwww! By the end of this story I was literally in tears! AMAZING job well done!
the.girl.with.blonde.hair chapter 60 . 8/25/2011
ohmegod i LOVE this story so so much! It took me forever to read it but I read it all! I prefer the "New Beginnings: An Alternate Ending" far better than the other, as I always love a happy ending. I adore this story so much I might just read it again! I feel like I've been tagging along with them, the journey they have taken together. The moment they first met in Lee's Tavern, and when she clambered aboard the Pearl in a drunken haze while poor Jack swam after it seems like years ago, and reading the last chapter compared to the first, they sound like two completely different people.

No joke this is one of the best Fanfictions I’ve EVER read!
the.girl.with.blonde.hair chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
hehehe couldn't help but giggle at Jack swimming after his ship, and realising that Ryenne had mistaken Jack ship as her own.
half-blind chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
Don't like Ryenne so far. I'll read on
PirateQueen89 chapter 60 . 6/27/2011
WOW. I read your story about a year ago and loved it and saw the other day that you posted an alternate ending! Im glad you did! It was sooooooooo amazing! I loved little Rosie and Will and Elizabeth's boys! So CUTE! And I liked how you let Jack and Ryenne stay together...I was worried she was going to get with that Quinn guy! Whew!

I know you probaby heard this before, but you guys should totally write a sequel or something! Unless you have other stuff I can read! I love your writing! Pleez write more!
Dead Account777 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I like the story so far ) ...cliffy
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 60 . 6/5/2011
Is it finally finished after 8 years? :)
Smellen chapter 60 . 6/1/2011
I don't know if you're still about on here as I realise you originally wrote this story years ago but I felt I had to write you a review anyway.

I hadn't read anything on here for years, kind of forgot about it. Then recently through an artist on Deviant Art I found your story. I began reading it and I was surprised at how easily I was hooked into it, it was difficult to stop at times!

The writing despite a couple of mistakes that can easily be brushed off is superb! And even though we now know of other events happening after the “Curse of the Black Pearl” due to when this was written, the story still worked and I was able to imagine the scenarios all the same.

I'm also glad that you did an alternate ending; I admit I liked the original but it felt like it lacked something, maybe it was unfinished? Perhaps you planned to continue it and then had a change of ideas all together? I don't know, but the alternate was much better! I felt such emotion in this last chapter, not just from the characters that I have felt throughout but myself. Admittedly there have been many other points throughout the story that tug on your emotions whether it made you sad, happy, angry or whatever. However, in this chapter, I found myself hating young Quinn and his behaviour which I assume was your intention. But upon reading his schemes I soon found that I wanted to read on that badly to see if it all worked out that I felt sick with the dislike! I know this sounds daft but I thought that it was amazing that your writing made me feel this way.

So overall, this was a brilliant story and I enjoyed reading every word of it. I hope you're still writing as I bet stuff you'd produce now is even more spectacular!

blackbloodpearls chapter 60 . 5/31/2011
i love it! this is incredible! i love how you brought Jack back into the equation and made Quinn out as the bad guy! Yea!
Smithy chapter 60 . 5/31/2011
Are you going to be doing a sequel? That would be so wonderful to see that. I am glad you made Will father to more than one child. And what is his standing in the town? My money is on very wealthy merchant who's got a gazillion scars on his back.