Reviews for Model Manners
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Brilliant! Purely brilliant and what a great parody of fashion mags and diet tips and weight-obsession going on today. And Del is a sweet-heart who I hope learns to kick ass all over again. Brilliant work!
Vaneria Potter chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
Actually, it's just: "Aussie Rules", where in the street version, pretty much anything goes except for kicking people in sensitive areas.

Which doesn't really work anyway when you're eight, playing under protest, and unaffected because you just had a haircut and nature was stingy in the chest-and-curves area.
CarrieVS chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Had me in stitches.

Would say one thing: baby trolls are known as pebbles (according to Sgt Detritus in Thud)
Mornwey chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
This is amazing - you have the demented brilliance of PTerry himself. You are going to update soon, right?

Peace out

Becky C chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Bloody hell, that's the funniest fic I've ever read
Cinammon chapter 6 . 5/14/2005
Without a doubt the bloody best Discworld fanfic I have ever read! It's like you're Terry Pratchett himself, only with a decidly feminine twist!

You've made my fave stories list. Thank you for writing this story, and please update soon...
Rose Black chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
I can't believe I haven't checked back here since before March! Anyway, I haven't told you lately that you really have Pterry's voice down very well. You do. Write soon!
LizBee chapter 6 . 6/29/2004
You know you're reading a good fic when you're unexpectedly called away from the computer in the middle of chapter four, and can't think of anything else until you can start reading again.

Which is to say, wow. You've captured Discworld, and Ankh-Morpork and Pratchett's style perfectly, and added the sort of things which he's probably not allowed to do in profic. (ie, the Queer Eye cameos, which had me *dying* of laughter. Especially when they attempted to trim Vimes's nostril hair...)

Great characters, too. Del is lovely, and Sammy ... well, he's nice to look at. I shall take it as an article of faith that somewhere deep down, he has some depth. Very well concealed, and all that. Thank you.
MissFlibble chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
If you don't update soon, I shall be forced to hunt you down with maniacal penguins!
Buttercup chapter 6 . 6/6/2004
This story is, without a doubt, the best Discworld fanfiction I have ever read. It comes closer than any other to capturing the spirit of Pratchettness. Please update SOON.
LadyNemisis24 chapter 6 . 5/14/2004
Queer Eye on the Disc. I love it. Please keep writing... *voice begins to whine* I wanna know what happens next! :-D
Keep up the good work!
Tindomiel chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
God, I envy your creative talents.
'MARY SUE' - hilarious.
heather chapter 6 . 4/5/2004
A true discworld story, funny, surreal, yet biting with it's deeper message.
This is the way the watch should turn out, infact this should be a novel twenty years down the line.
Del confront's all Mary Sue types and creates a refreshing second generation charector and Sammy happens to be the funniest thing I've ever read.
Lynn Luther chapter 6 . 4/4/2004
I'd not read this in a while, so I went back and re-read. And I remembered why I loved this story! This is just fantastic. I'm very impressed. This is what fan fiction is supposed to be all about. Love it.
Mercator chapter 6 . 4/2/2004
I wrote a review of this chap the other day and ffnet didn't post it (heavy traffic my ยง$%), so I'll give the digest version: I loved it, as I knew I would. Male model Sammy is classic. The writing sparkles. My only wish is for maybe fewer changes of scene in a chapter and more time with whatever scenes you choose to include. The story is so entertaining and the writing so good, I want to dig into it in longer scenes sometimes. Not *too* long, just longer. If that makes sense. Anyhow, great job.