Reviews for A Need For Sight
Neko-Cat-Sama chapter 21 . 8/2/2006
Very interesting fic. I liked it. Good work.
Lil' Signing Angel chapter 21 . 1/25/2006
*busts into tears* Oh. My. God. That was such a wonderful story! Oh man! I knew he was going to do it but it was just...so perfect. Man, That was wonderful. Thank you for sharing it and it is going on my favoites list right away.

:~: AouraMaiden :~: _,,/
PrimroseFlower chapter 13 . 7/31/2005
I always thought that anata meant 'you' and oka-san meant 'mom' while shimatta meant 'shit' and chikusho meant 'damn'

...

...

Now im confused...well anyhow! Lol, great story! I hope u didnt take that stuff at the top as a insult because I adore the fanfiction!
Nekura Kyrame chapter 21 . 7/15/2005
great story i absuloutly love it and i really think you should do a sequel i want to know what happeneds next please start a sequel i speak for all of the 200 reviwers when i say write a sequel, please

_
Baka Psycho chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
200th review 200th reciew 200th review! WOOT! Ok, but so heres your 200th review, sorry for not making as many comments in this one but it was all in review 199. so... this story was awesome... !

-BakaPsycho
Baka Psycho chapter 21 . 5/18/2005
Aww! That was so awesome! Like really. I'm going to put you on Author Alert list thingy so I can read more of your stories. I just love your style of writing, it's so awesome and it makes me wish I could write like that. *snifn sniff*... But this is your 199th review and to be special I'll go back and review another chapter so you can get teh 200th review! Woot! woah, this is the longest review I've ever written but I think it fits to an awesomly good fanfic. I really really really want a sequel...
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 3 . 5/18/2005
What I've read so far is great I can't wait to read the whole thing.

Ja ne!

good story

goOd plot

good EVERYTHING

LOL

i like this story it's really kool

ja ne

icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
aw poor inuyashi

poor poor por kagome for having to lug him around and having to feel guilty over him losing his sight

GOOD STORY

ja ne

WaterWind-hanyou chapter 21 . 7/1/2004
excellent job, hope you update soon

buhbye! ~SL~
dragon's kitty chapter 21 . 6/29/2004
SEQUEL! YAY! I haven't been on the computer in so long... (TT) And you are very welcome for the reviews, it's pretty much the only constant thing I do on ...I don't even update my stories that often...(wah). I will read the sequel, your stories are too good to turn down. Keep that pencil flying!
Tsuki Karasu chapter 21 . 6/24/2004
Wow! It's done! I'm really going to miss reading this story! After all the hard work that you put in, your done. I hope you plan writing again, if not a sequal, then maybe another Inuyasha story! You're really an incredible author! I hope you'll eventually write more!

Ja!
Janie50989 chapter 21 . 6/23/2004
Great story I really loved it even my boyfriend loved it,he told me when he read it it made him think of me and he told me he would never lie to me or leave me.I think making a sequel to this story is a great idea when you do make a sequel please e-mail me well later I gotta !
Janie50989 chapter 21 . 6/23/2004