Reviews for George the Vampire Slayer
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This idea is just hilarious. It would be great to read about the whacky times of George
S chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Has Lots of Potential...You got Faith's personality to a Tee its amazing...anyway great writing :)..can wait for the next chapter
Son Of Evil chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Lol. Interesting and origional as always
JMK chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I like this verra much! the thought process is flawless and I was amazed at how much it sounded like Faith...I am impressed ...good job! I would like to see if you expand on this or if you have..I will look later it is 4 am and I am beat so night to you and keep on writing your verra good at it!
Rain Dancer2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Don't stop now I'm hooked, please update soon.
Archnemesis chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
Im reading all ur new stories now, and im gonna post on em all

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

I dun care if its just a thought, expand that into an idea and put it all into words :D
tefla chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Great start for a new fic. Ignore the person who flamed this. I found it to be an interesting twist. And I am begging (on my knees) for you to continue "The Children of My Dreams" and "Excedo Inferni #6 'With Age Comes Whackiness'"
Summersfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Hm, wacky. I'd love to see some hijinks, now that we've laid down the ground rules.
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
That was cute, funny and quite imaginative. George the vampire slayer, just another one of the girls.

And I'm not above begging in regards to Exceedo Inferni.
charmingsyrai chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Ehehehee.. that was simply hilarious! :)
bin chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
This is really stupid. You must have a lot of free time to be able to waste it on such crap.
the invisible fan chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Hilarious! I can't wait to read more! Very origional idea.
unknown reviewer chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Cute little story. Calls for a sequel - are they going to tell him his past? If they do, what will his reaction be? etc... Lots of ways you can explore this further.

Still hoping you'll update your "Children of my dreams" story, though.
Valkyrie Nienna Helyanwe chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
My god this is great. Cant wait for more
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Loved this one too, as much as I adore your long and complicated stories a good short story yarn is always an enjoyment to read… I love how you write Faiths voice its spot on…. And I love George/Georgia back-story very creative. Anyhow please more soon…