Reviews for Fides Malus Procuro
Darklight chapter 10 . 6/15/2005
Great chapter, can't wait to see what other tricks Faith will pull out of her bag.

Tin Can really hasn't has his day, on his first mission he gets himself knocked out. So will Faith have to come to his rescue or will he wake up?

Like the movie references Faith made and true they ended up to be in the end, get more them.

Keep teh chapters coming.
Ginnia chapter 10 . 6/9/2005
I really like the story. I thought the fight scene between Faith and the Demon queen was neat. While I can understand the queen not knowning what a slayer is, the queen being as powerfull as she is should have sensed the slayer had a seed of a demon in her which should have alerted her that Faith is alot more deadlier adverary then she looked. Of course I blame her hubris which is lucky for Faith because not only does it cause the queen to have in her throne room the means of killing her but it meant that Faith was safe from spells that would traget that seed of the demon in her. I hope you don't mind my deduction. I look foward to read of Faith's quest so please update soon.
TechnocraticSithLord chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
Interesting. Very interesting.

Hey! I get it! You're talking about Vampire: The Masquerade, when she call Deckard Caim Vamp-Man?

Vampires in VTM call themselves Kindred. Cainites is like saying humans are AdamEvites, or so says the storytellers guide.
Darklight chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
Oh yeah new parts, as for a song, not sure if it fits, the one that jumped into my mind was from "Within Temptation" Stand my Ground the gothic video clip.

Yes most of her army, but not all where animated undead, they ran into demons and a couple of those could cause a lot of damage.

Faith should have gotten herself a horse, he he he, was funny how she had to travel almost getting seasick. Wow Faith taking all the crap of traveling inside without killing ripping somebody to pieces, would have thought in a moment of anger crushing ripping the wagon apart.

Yes, the sword isn't from the powers, can't wait too see how it will mess up the Powers plan and help Faith.

Tin Can, a paladin and getting pushed around by Faith, can't wait to see when Faith figures out she's calling the shots and making the decision what to do and got herself her own version of scoobs and watcher, much cooler version of course.

Faith's mission statement is getting bigger and bigger, defeat evil, find gems, magical staffs etc. At least Faith doesn't like the Powers, like the name she gave them the powers that don't.

Keep the chapters coming, looking forward to see what kind of mess Faith is going to get into when she gets her hands on the staffs and jumps headfirst into the fight again without thinking into the chambers and why she's doing it?
Darklight chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
Nice ending for the first chapter and Faith heading out.

Faith gets a lot knocked out after taking down a big bad, at least she got two real anoying ones to keep her save and alive, can't wait to see in what for trouble those three will geton Faiht missions.

Like the part of Faith and her camel, fun one.

Missed a little the part what happened to the army that was heading to the camp.

hope you get some free time or need to get your mind of your other projects and add more chapters to your fic, looking out for more.
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
I completely understand your problems updating. I myself have little enough time. College and a part-time job together do not make for the easiest of times. You are on my alerts now, I will never miss an update. Write more soon.

- Damia -
Darklight chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
Fantastic new chapter, Faith got herself two great partners. Faith really gets saved a lot by her two new friends.

Hope the next parts won't take that long over a year to get writen by ye.

Keep the chapters coming, this is one of the few fics I ran into that have a real original twist not to mention crossover.
Darklight chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
love the fic and the new friends Faith made and wicked gadets she has.

this fic is great get more chapters out soon.

Hope to read something new very soon.
Doukeshi03 chapter 6 . 12/24/2003
This is a very interesting fic. I like it. Is the fact that the paladins name is the same a king leoric in Diablo 1 intended. Cos Leoric was the evil skeleton king, one of the bosses. Anyway This is really good, really well written. Is buffy gonna make an appaearance cos that would be really interesting _~
Daughter of Night chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
Aww, poor Faith! Those townportals don't seem to be getting any easier... But what would be the fun in that? ::chuckles::
I liked the chapter, especially the fact that you allow Faith to make mistakes. She doesn't know all the demons, and it would have been completely unrealistic (can I use that word when discussing BtVS and Diablo?) if she'd known the best way to kill all the different kinds.
What? No Barbarian? ::pouts:: Oh well, you hooked Charsi up with Leoric instead, so I got the laugh I was hoping for anyway.
Please update soon!
wwnlbmizu chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
lol that last line was funny... continue continue.
-Miz
Maineiac chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
Another good part. I'm also glad to see you have not made Faith totally kick ass, leaving a few flaws, such as the problem with the portal spells, yet at the same time, she's still the same charming rouge we all know.
This chapter was a bit more 'fast forward' then the others, so I suspect you have something more involved coming up soon. I just hope her sneakers hold up, lol. I am very interested in reading what will happen next.
Maineiac chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
Great start. I liked how you showed Faiths reaction to thinking she killed yet again. I have played the game, so I know the evils that are around in this realm, and I cant wait to see where you go next. Please continue soon.
Daughter of Night chapter 4 . 11/23/2003
::grinning like a madwoman:: I just love your fight scenes! Bodyparts cut off left and right, shattered skeletons and, of course, Leoric hitting Blood Raven on the ass! That move was just hilarious!

::ahem:: Okay, I'm calm now.

You're keeping a good pace with the story, I think. Most action-type fics I've read are somewhat lacking in characterization, but you fit it in without breaking stride. Well done!

::bites her lip:: Uhm... You wouldn't consider throwing a Barbarian into the mix just for fun, would you? I've heard Charsi the Blacksmith really likes those guys. ::lol::

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Ps. You explained the bracers well - I mean, *I* understood it. That doesn't happen often... ::chuckles:: Ds.
Daughter of Night chapter 3 . 11/18/2003
I have to hand it to you; this idea is *good*! I like Diablo 2 (even though I suck at it ::grins::), and I think a Slayer makes a great hero for the game's plotline.

One tiny question, since I usually play amazon or sorceress: the weapons Faith use are an assassin's, right?

Hope you'll update soon!