Reviews for Learning to Like It
The Invisible Fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Very interesting...the scary part is that you can actually follow his train of thought. In any case, very well written. Write more! XD
unexpectedtimes chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
I'm not quite sure what this fic did to me, but it did SOMETHING, and that something was *good*. I'm grinning even though it wasn't actually funny, in that "wow, this was good" kind of way. This is the first psycho!Gluhen!Ken I've read that hasn't had me shouting in my head "You have completely missed the point!", because the way you have written this is just so fantastic: you've made him into someone we can sympathise with and care about, rather than just a cardboard cut-out loony. I'm not sure what my favourite line is, but this is one of them: "The first time I killed someone, I didn't like it either." SUCH a good leading line! Thank you for writing something so good! _
Kasra chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
I cannot express in words how much I loved this fic, so I'll just suffice for adding it to my "Favorite Stories" list and hope that gets the message through all right. I adore Psycho!GluhenKen, especially Psycho!Ken that can reason himself well enough to how he ended up in solitary, but can't tell the difference between Omi, Sena, and the poor kid he probably saved from becoming the other prisoner's bitch. (hen again, who could tell the difference between Sena and Omi? I'm slowing getting convinced that Sena was a clone of Mamoru, made by Estet...but that's a whole other fanfic I'll probably never have the time to write _;)

Rather than finding Ken wildly OOC, it felt like more like a logical extension of his own building psychosis by the end of Gluhen. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, right? Anyhow, this was a terrific read, and I really hope you decide to write more WK (especially more Gluhen) fanfic in the future!
Mini too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
It's rare to find a fic that suits my mood as well as this one did, so I'm just going to say thanks for a wonderful read and then be off again.

I really liked this one, both with how you're portraying his insanity when he doesn't quite realize what's happened and the way you started it out with his 'hobbies' never lasting if he liked them right away. That was a very nice way of starting the fic and making the introductions into Psycho!Ken's little world.

Again, thanks for a wonderful read and I just want to nag you a little more about updating those lovely Schu&Yohji fics you've got lying around! Please?

Keep up the great work!

~Mini
Lupin chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
chilling, and very well-written. you capture ken's voice brilliantly; just the right shade of insane, and so much more convincing because he doesn't realise it. nice details, too, like the way he keeps confusing omi with sena, and with the kid in prison. a bit overdone, like you said, but still a great read. _
Gucci Tracksuit chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
I really liked this fic. That says a lot since I usually don't enjoy Gluhen fics that much. 3 I think you managed to capture Ken's 'subtle' insanity quite well. Apparently, the prison stay did Ken a lot of good, as he's much more stable in Side B. Gonna go read your other fics now
Instant Orange chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Whoa- Psycho!Ken very much scary. He sounds like my friend...the whole 'yay let's do harm to so and so'. o_O;

Loved fic, though. Write more Psycho!Ken. _