Reviews for Eternal Spring
Prodigy chapter 9 . 12/17/2015
Liked it. Alil sappy but that's OK! Love is supposed to be :P
prodigy chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
I'm Lovin' it! I was so happy when Sakura got what she has been wanting. Ryu! To bad it took her near death to get that kiss. WORTH IT! lol
Prodigy chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Ok its me again. This sounds so tragic. Will Ryu come back alive? Lol of course, what type of Ryu/Sakura fanfic would this be if he dies off early, am I right? But poor Sakura, she doesn't know that. Maybe when they see each other again, it would be nice if she lowers her guard and shows how much relief he has given her just by seeing him alive. That would be a lovely moment. She rushes over to hug him but stumbles along the way, arms flailing until she feels warmth at her back preventing her to fall. His hand firmly placed behind her, instinctively bringing her close to him, preventing her from falling. She smiles softly and lays her head on his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall from his breathing. Him slightly shocked by her affection but leaves his hand where it was placed and lets her relax and melt onto him. The only moment of peace they have had since they were forcefully dragged to this awful place "You should be more careful. You're badly hurt." Ryu sternly mumbled. "I'm fine, really. Plus you always got my back." She said into his chest. He chuckled and took his other hand and rubbed the top of her head. Her head suddenly shot up to face him only a few inches away. Her face was flushed and her pupils diluted. Her eyes lingering on his lips and soon realized what she was doing, and turned her hot face away. Ryu grinned. Sakura got a slight glimpse of that and was in awe. A rarity. Like a passing star over the night horizon sky. Ryu did smile but to grin, she thought, was amazing. He continued to rub her unruly soft brown hair. She didn't mind. She liked it. She loved him. Her face reddened at the thought and grinned back at him, at the oblivious Ryu. She didn't know whether he felt the same way but she was sure enough that he didn't exactly know what she was thinking. What she was feeling. "Ryu?" "Hm?" he replied. Her mouth opened but was soon interrupted by a pestering Vega eavesdropping by the door. "Bison calls." Vega said then looked at the two and smirked. "I wouldn't try anything, he's got cameras EVERYWHERE." He chuckled insanely as he closed the door. Sakura didn't dare think much about what he said but failed as her face flushed even more then shook her head. Ryu frowned, "Pervert". He looked back at Sakura and let her go. " I have to go. I'll see you soon, OK?" He walked towards the door but felt a tug on his red t-shirt. "Sakura?" She started to sob softly. He was about to turn to face her but she hugged his back. "You look tired. You look as if you haven't had any rest. Are you eating properly? You look famished. Are you OK?" Sakura managed to get out before she buried her face in his back. He was in shock then sighed. "Are you OK?" He asked her. She nodded into his back. "Then so am I. As long as you're safe. As long as you're ok, then so am I." He replied. She could tell he was smiling. But why? "What are they making you do?" She finally asked what has been haunting her since they took him from her in that room the other day. "Don't worry about it too much. That's my job. Yours is to get better. Mine is to do whatever it takes to keep you safe." He then unclasped her hands from his torso and turned to face her and rubbed a trailing tear from her cheek. "Don't stop eating. Rest. Yell if you need me. I won't let anything or anyone take you from this world, OK? Even if it means I have to go to the extremes." He then rubbed her brown hair. "Why do you care so much?" left her lips. His hand stopped, dropped from her head. "I hardly have anyone I can call family or loved ones. Ken, yes. But you... You are important too. I don't know exactly. You're important to me." She nodded. He seemed confused and didn't know the answer either so she didn't press on. "You're important to me too. And if you need me, I got your back." She grinned up at the tall, now pale handsome man. He lightly chuckled until they heard a banging at the iron door. "I have to go. Keep safe. You'll get out of here soon." He reassured. "You mean we'll get of of here soon, right?" Her eyes began to get misty and she began to grip his shirt again. He slightly smiled and nodded. He placed his hand on her tight fist clasping his shirt, until her grip relaxed. He held her hand until she completely let go of his shirt and rubbed her now messy hair. "See ya..." Sakura mumbled as he left the room, attending to Bison and his wicked lackey, Vega. This is all my fault, Sakura said to herself as she huddled into a corner of the room, hugging her knees and resting her head, falling into a dream state of mind, blissful.
Sorry I didn't mean to right an alternate ending the that scene once they met again I was just feeling it and maybe if I was lucky, you might see it. Those chances are highly unlikely but I was bored and I didn't really realize what I was doing until the middle of writing this. Again sorry :3
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
Aw poor Sakura. Ryu must feel like he's at fault that she is in that situation. Poor thing. Bison is eviiiiil. Vega is plainly wicked and insane.
Prodigy chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Yeah Bison is evil but Vega is just wicked. How dare he call Sakura ugly? One thing is for certain, he is clearly delirious and insane. That's an awful thing to say to a young lady. They are the most delicate at that point of time in there lives (I mean about self appearance) cause Sakura is anything but delicate. She's a strong girl. I think she should be portrayed more as a hero than a damsel in distress, ya know? Man I'm way way waaaay late. I wish I found this fanfic a lot sooner. Anyway, good job! And Vega is wicked! He would be graciously lucky if he had a chance with Sakura but yet again he's insane. Missing out on all of that! Lol OK I'm done ranting now, sorry.
Prodigy chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
OK I know I'm beyond late. All these sakura and ryu fanfics seem to be written years ago. I wish there were more newer ones. Anyway, I like this a lot. I think its too late to write down suggestions. He he :3 But I so love this shipping! Its really really rare to find which makes me really sad. But anyway, like how McDonald's says, I'm lovin' it! :D
Shift-1347 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
This story has really given a good touch! I hope to see a sequel to this soon. ;)
Sakura Kasugano chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this chapter. Awesome:D
MissLSK chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved this! You did a wonderful job.

I think they're probably becoming one of my favorite couples :D
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
Awesome. Pretty good story
Authority Man 37 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
I've always loved the Ryu X Sakura, pairing and this story, tells all! You've got some great ideas for this pairing and so, my compliments goes out to you! Keep up the hard work! (_)
KetchupXMustard chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Awesome Story! Loved it from beginning to end! -
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I tried to get into it but I can't find myself doing it. Even if three years had past I'd expect Sakura to still be trying to catch up to Ryu, have you ever read the street fighter manga out like Sakura Ganbaru? I regret to say I can't join in the praising of your fic since I can't accept a Sakura who seems weak even in the realm of fanfiction when in volume 1 of Sakura Ganbaru she managed to break four/five of Ken Masters’ ribs.
MakruTree chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
I LOVE IT! SAKURA/RYU FOREVER!
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Darn... I'd have liked to see him paste the goon... Oh well... Onwards and upwards.