Reviews for Eternal Spring
krazzygamer3y2 chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
This story has really given a good touch! I hope to see a sequel to this soon. ;)
Sakura Kasugano chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this chapter. Awesome:D
MissLSK chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I loved this! You did a wonderful job.

I think they're probably becoming one of my favorite couples :D
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
Awesome. Pretty good story
Authority Man 37 chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
I've always loved the Ryu X Sakura, pairing and this story, tells all! You've got some great ideas for this pairing and so, my compliments goes out to you! Keep up the hard work! (_)
KetchupXMustard chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
Awesome Story! Loved it from beginning to end! -
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I tried to get into it but I can't find myself doing it. Even if three years had past I'd expect Sakura to still be trying to catch up to Ryu, have you ever read the street fighter manga out like Sakura Ganbaru? I regret to say I can't join in the praising of your fic since I can't accept a Sakura who seems weak even in the realm of fanfiction when in volume 1 of Sakura Ganbaru she managed to break four/five of Ken Masters’ ribs.
MakruTree chapter 10 . 8/10/2007
I LOVE IT! SAKURA/RYU FOREVER!
Valentine Meikin chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Darn... I'd have liked to see him paste the goon... Oh well... Onwards and upwards.
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Very Very Very well written. I only just read this yesterday on another webpage. I was very upset that i couldn't make any coments and tell ya how great your story really is.

Over all the charactures were pretty true to how they would act. i thought Sakura would have been a little more brave but being beat up as she was i don't blame her for finaly showing a little fear.

I LOVED IT. Nothing came on to strong. it wasn't Like Ryu and Sakura were ALL over each other... to be quite frank i hate when people write like that. You have a very well developed plot so you see the relation between them develop. I LOVE that fact about this fic.

I want to thank you for Writing This. it shows much talent. I hope to read more work by you.

I give you... 2 thumbs up as well as 2 toes up (-)

Good work!
xxTwilightSoraxx chapter 10 . 3/30/2005
I love this fic!(after reading it 10,0 times)! i love reading SakuraxRyu fics, and this one is the BEST i have ever read! -
Dischord chapter 10 . 10/25/2004
The first Ryu x Sakura fic I've read. While I thought it was a little sloppy (all the extra spaces. x.x) I loved the story itself. Very very rock.
Kyouryoku Senshi chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hey Chan, It's Michi, Pretty Good, hope to read more of your stories soon!

Michi
trutenor chapter 10 . 4/21/2004
I'm sorry I never replied to this even though I did read this. No excuse. I am a baka.
What can one say about this story that hasn't already been said? Good work. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You make R/S fans proud. And you make me proud...
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Wait a minute Chan, you like Yu-Gi-Oh and you didn't tell me? You have a fic in your profile! I wrote Yu-Gi-Oh fanfics! *kikoken faints*