Reviews for To Love
iHPGeek chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
Oh please continue I really want ot know hwat happens next
KawaiiKenshin chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
That was so sweet! ...and sad too... THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!
yurimi-neko chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Oh!Yeah, about that...well, I just wanted to know if anyone at my school(Jordan Middle School in Burbank is KICKASS!Whoo, Go COUGARS!)knew about and stuff, so well...I HATE YOU FOR BEING AN 8th GRADER!I'm still a toiletwasher, but technically a scrub(I'm turning 12 next year*pout*)naru/hina forever!
Shikage-Tsaya chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
this is a great story!I luv it and plz dont say its it is make a sqeal to it...
Mikki chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
This is one of the greatest Sasusaku fics i have ever read! great job! i love sasusaku kepp it up! i can't wait for more! wuv ya!
x-cry chapter 3 . 11/17/2003
super cute story, please update...can't wait!
Chelsey-chan chapter 3 . 11/16/2003
ahh scary... but still kawaii _. I love this story, please continue!
yurimi-neko chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
HOKY CRUDDALICIOUS!

Dude, this is a cool fic!

P.S. what school do you go to, and where? 'Cause I think you're in the seventh ?
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
Aww,cute...But in the last paragraph he sounds kinda like a priest.-
ShinkaChuu chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
yay! Cool! Plz keep up!
nnnnoooooo chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
*sniffle*Oh, that was so sad. But, a good sasusaku is hard to come by & this is one of the bestPlease continue very soon! Oh, also happy birthday...in 12 1/2 days! Mine's in 4 1/2! Go Scorpios!*pauses*erm, yeah. Anyway-UPDATE!
breezbox chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
I'm loving this fic so far so please continue!
ochaleaf chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
oh! I love your fic! ALOT! _ Update soon onegai! You call that short? O_o it was pretty long to me... but it was fantastic! keep up the good work kayz? I can't wait for the nxt chappie! *gives you a cookie* Happy Early Birthday from me!
Chelsey-chan chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
I'm loving this. You're a pretty great writer. You write things very discriptively and it just seems to flow. Unlike me lol. Update soon! Go SasuSaku!

PS. Happy b-day in advance! -
radicalL chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
WOW! Excellent! Sasuke and Sakura as kids... its perfect! :) A little confusing, but still awesome.