Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
Calliech28 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I'm outraged! That our generation does not know that the song "Behind Blue Eyes" was originally done by The Who. The Who is a British rock band that came out in the 70s. Limp Bizkit did a cover of the song but it does not compare. I greatly recommend listening to it. Now, that I've made myself seem like an ass, which I am sorry for, I did like the story, (what there was of it), alot. Good work.
vbn45 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I thought it was a very good story. It showed the true Duo and everyone got to see him!
Grungestar chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
nicely written.

I accept your proposition. :) you may forward your writing ideas/suggestions/challenges to

coyote_ugly_girlau and I shall respond with haste.

thanks for the review, please also review my other story. I really want people to comment.
Wisoshbagosh to lazt to sign in chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
*_* I love this fic! I'd enjoy a sequel! I love this song and it fits perfectly with everything u wrote! Please write more to it!
-Duo
Wisoshbagosh to lazt to sign in chapter 2 . 12/21/2003
-Duo
Link Worshiper chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
Love the song, though you could use more story between the lyrics, I think. Oh, and "Behind Blue Eyes" is actually a song by the Who; Limp Bizkit just did a cover of it (good cover, though!).
PS
If ya still need a beta, I'd be happy to do it for ya. :)
Freefall chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
First I love the song, and you picked a great one for this story, and second I loved the fic! Excellent work!
Crazy chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Nelia, What do you mean this is not a 'real story'? I Loved it! Especially how the others finally realized the true Duo behind the mask.

That song does express his sorrow. So Deep and haunting. BUT, they got to hear him SING! *grins* That is just one more reason for them to love him, as if that wasn't hard to do.

And, while his past does seem sad and terrible to me, I CAN see that living with Solo and Then with Father Maxwell and Sister Helen could have been some happy times. No matter the circumstances, if one feels loved, they can be happy.

Another wonderful fic!

Crazy
shardz chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
i like the story, but i'm sad to inform you that THE WHO originally sang the song