Reviews for Spit 'n' polish
Flight Corporal Matt Klassen chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Holy crap, I know how time-consuming polishing those military issue [shoes] is. Used to be in 307 Stonybrook [Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada] RCACS. Had to quit because the Lieutenant was a biased sexist bastard. [No, I am not a female.] It's just... treat my friends like $#!t and sooner or later, I'll blow up in your face and beat the everlasting $#!t out of you. No, I did not beat the LT to hell, I just quit. After that, 84% of the squadron quit as well. Fuck the Lieutenant.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Aww, poor Jack. The Jaffa should never have touched the shoes. Good story though.
Cairis Rin chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
ROTFLMAO! I've had so many band friends with similar issues. *chortle* This was great! Teal'c and Sam have my sympathies and Daniel already knew what was wrong, didn't he? :D Poor poor Jack. Poor poor shoes. :P
TheMadHathor chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
HA! lol...yeah..i know how that feels...you spend hours and hours polishing your shoes just to get them dirty out on the field again...he he...i'm such a band geek...great little ficcie tho...i likes it...
NG chapter 1 . 11/11/2003

Love it!
FawkesGirl and Lt. Tyler chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Bwahahahahaha! That's the Jack I know and love! Although I do wonder why Daniel didn't open his mouth, lol.
Dark Wolf26 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Oh yea! Been there, done that! And I recon you could get a good couple of minutes rant for messing up the 'Parade Shine'! ;-)
Vinnet chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Great! It sounds like something Jack would do! Love it!
Liechtensteinerin chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Only two hours? Whats your secret?
urdreamkeeper chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
hahahah! Having been in the military, and having had the pleasure of shining my boots WIThOUT cheating, I completely understand! Nice little ditty!