Reviews for Bloodlines: the dog demon's heir
tardislover1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012

awesome story
Cocoa-Hime chapter 29 . 3/16/2009
whoo-hoo! very nice
Hi chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I like your story it has good potential. But I do have one problem with it.

Naraku is not more powerful than Sesshoumaru maybe close to the end of the episodes does Naraku get close to Sesshoumaru's power. But Sesshoumaru has never lost a fight to Naraku.
midnightbluessinger chapter 29 . 7/25/2007
you made me start crying lol

you are very good
hermonine chapter 29 . 10/10/2006
Great story. I look forward to reading the sequel. Keep up the good work.
ann2005 chapter 17 . 10/27/2005
THIS IS DRIVEING ME CRAZY I WANT THEM ALL TO FIND OUT NOW I AM NOT A VERY PATIENT PERSON!

BY THE WAY THIS IS A GOOD STORY!

I AM READING THIS ONE SO I CAN READ THE SECOND ONE AND IT IS SO COOL!

GTG TTYL BYE

ANN2005
animefan88 chapter 16 . 9/20/2005
Really good story
White Scribe chapter 29 . 7/9/2005
That was a very well executed story, i loved it. It was great being able to read good work. Please finish the trilogy!
White Scribe chapter 24 . 7/8/2005
Oh, i truly love this fic, i haven't reviewed for the other chapters, but this one just- whew, lol, it's awesome, excellent job!
Goldfishgal chapter 29 . 6/11/2005
Wow. I just got done reading and I'm so amazed at your talent. Well, off to read the sequal, hope I get done with it by the next week...probably will...I can't keeo my eyes off of the screen. )
Goldfishgal chapter 20 . 6/10/2005
O.M.G. I'm a third of the way done and have this to say: Your not writing a fanfic, your writing a very VERY good book. When I'm done with the last chapter I shall comment more...in a ocuple days, I'm a very slow reader, lol.
Soramiko chapter 29 . 3/28/2005
Aie! I've reached the end of the story, and I realized that I hadn't once reviewed! Not once! Gomen nasai, gomen nasai, gomen nasai! I'm apalled at the fact I neglected to review, especially with the fact being that I greatly enjoyed reading it! I swear I will review more often for the sequel! I really will!
Liizziioo chapter 3 . 12/10/2004