Reviews for Married Life
Caligurl chapter 3 . 3/3/2004
Pretty good! i would choose a girl. names tiffany, nora, mandy or amanda. But whatever you choose will be cool! Plz update soon!
KayKayeLLe chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
You should try doing "..." Mary said insated of Mary- "..." . Just a thought; it would improve your story greatly.
capncrunchnotthecereal chapter 3 . 3/2/2004
Hey, another cool story. I think Mary should have a boy, and name it Carlos jr. That would be cute. But that is only my opinion, you can go with whatever you want. I really like your story, but I think it would be a lot better if you could include the rest of the family and what they are doing in every chapter. What's Simon been doing? How's Sam and David? Whats going on with Ruthie? How are the parents handling Lucy, Matt, and Mary out of the house? Where is Matt? etc... Kinda go with that flow. Well. Talk to you later. Bye!
cheerangel1 chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
hey! This is a great story! I think they should have a girl and name her Morgan Nicole!Update soon!
pampongchamp chapter 2 . 2/17/2004
more more! unfinished stories drive me insane! lol, well i really hope you finish this one, i wanna know what happens, despite the fact that i dont like mary/carlos...so that means youre doing good, oh and keep it in third person, i like it better that way
rebecca chapter 2 . 12/16/2003
so good
review-happy chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
Hi! I noticed that this chapter was made up of 95% dialogue. Maybe in the next chapter you could add a little more writing that's not dialogue. Also, some of the dialogue seemed sort of ... I don't know. For example, "I will try my very hardest" might be better as "I'll try". I also found it a little odd that the first thing Carlos said to the doctor was, "Hello nice to meet you". I would think that the first thing he would say was, "How is Mary doing?". I noticed a few grammatical errors, but none were major. Keep up the good work!
Caligurl chapter 2 . 11/26/2003
glad you updated! i like the 3rd person. as for mary and carlos i would choose the vacation personally but the other one would be good to. Can't wait for more! update soon!
review-happy chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
what's wrong with Mary? Carlos better get to that hospital in time, with time to spare. Yeah.
tina green chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
it was a good story but it was too short keep writing please tell me no one dies but it's ur story keep it up
cg87 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Please continue! :-)
aznbLuEbEaRgr chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
nice story...plez keep goin
Krystal Hicks chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
I love this story!
stargazer108 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
She's not dead, is she? Please don't make her dead! I like it, but it was kinda short. Try to write in more detail. Update soon!
Caligurl chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
good start! i wonder where this is going! plz update soon!