Reviews for Origin
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
very well written )
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Wow that is a good explanation to Knuckles' origin...but do echidnas lay eggs? O.o I know, it's a story, but...it's does sound weird at first...heheh, it reminds me of Chao eggs! heheheh...
Kamilicat chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Aw. I didn’t know that Enchindas hatched from eggs. I feel sorry for the old woman though. Very well written yet again. I loved it! _
Princess Taira chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
That's an amzing start to the story. Please please carry it on.

Please Update
neogirl7900 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Aww... nice story... I felt sad that she died at the end. I was confused at first, because apparantly this lady was born a couple of generations after Tikal, but that's okay.

You know, you should write a story about Mewtwo and Amber(Ai). Have you noticed the story of Mewtwo and Amber is a lot like the story of Shadow and Maria? I mean, count the similarites! Really!
midnightblue56 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
At a great tale of Knuckles.
ShadowWalker NightCrawler chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Wow! That was the best stroy I've read so far, it was so deep. I love it! Keep up the good work!_
Tylec Asroc chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
Wonderful! Lots of little things I liked: mentioning Chaos as a being of purity, defiled. Giving Knuckles' name as it was meant to be pronounced.
I give my support to your history of the Echidna and how they came to guard the Master Emerald. If we could say there was a 'proper' or 'right' explanation behind that Sonic Adventure sub-plot, I think this would be it.
Angnix chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow, you're really good at writing stuff like this, I like it alot! Please continue!