Reviews for Dreams Come True
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
pretty good
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Seems like a bridge between two chapters

I wounder does a fluff stuffed turkey taste good?
OasisQuantum2013 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Great story i never thought of Tidus having to work to find Yuna
Journey Hates chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Pul-lease update
Cowman3340 chapter 20 . 1/21/2010
great story so far update again plz
CrimsonOkami chapter 20 . 12/29/2008
I absolutely ADORE the TidusxYuna fluff you've got here!

I can't tell you how much I hate badly written 'Tuna' and that's the majority of what's on this site.

The Wakka/Rikku does infinitely creep out but, I just skipped those parts, lol.
Auditory Eden chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
excus em, am I right in assuming you haven't updated sionce 2003! O_o
Yvonne Ravn chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Dude where is Rikku and Wakka?
s.grand chapter 20 . 3/23/2006
When I first read your story "Dreams Come True" it was about three or two years ago, I'm not exactly sure about the date. I read it until Chapter 19, and then I lost my computer. I just recently got a new computer, and went seraching for "Dreams Come True", but I had one major problem: I had forgotten the site which I got the story from. Thank God for Google; believe it or not, I couldnt even remember the name of the novel, the only thing I could remember was that Yuna was a maetress. So on Google search, I type 'Maestress Yuna' and voila, it leads me to FanFiction which takes me straight to "Dreams Come True".

What I was disappointed to see was that you barely went forward from where I left off. Only one more Chapter was added, and that was Chapter 20. What I'm e-mailing you for now is to say that I hope you didnt stop writing the story, because if you did, I hope you reconsider. That story was so beautiful and touching; ten times better than the FFX-2 Squaresoft made, that was just a waste of time.

What I'm basically e-mailing you for is to tell you that if you quit writing "Dreams Come True" I'm begging you to continue, and if you've continued I beg you to update this site and add the new chapters. I'm begging you, I'm literally down on my knees; you're a wonderful writer and I'm what you can call a fan.

I recently saw that you wrote that you're still alive, which is great. Please come back. I'm sure loads of people miss you.
JakeCrusher chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
I never noticed
lste chapter 10 . 12/5/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY... I am a real Rikku&Gippal fan but I like to read Wakka&Rikku stories. It's cute how an al bhed hater would grow to love an al bhed!
SevenTowers chapter 20 . 10/20/2004
hey, I would really really like to know how it ends ;) hehe
Lucifer's Insanity chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
I love the first chapter...I was lost when Rikku's older sister and Tidus were speaking Al Bhed...I can't wait to read the next chapter ..

~*~Lucifer's Insanity~*~

Open your eyes to the dead world around you
Delylah chapter 20 . 10/3/2004
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I've enjoyed it and would like to know how it turns out :)
FalseHope chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I read this chapter ages ago but wasn't able to review then! this is really good - as i can see you've done loads more chapters, so i can't really say keep it up, but please do more!