Reviews for Fate, Destiny, & Love
AsianInnocence chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
that was beautiful... poor Higurashi mama... that is a parent's worst fear - to lose their child... but still, that was a beautiful poem
Elaina Alarie chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
oh my god im crying that was great!
Inu'sWhiteRose chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Fantastic! What more can i say? I LOVED it Bravo!
Duzzie chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*sob,sob* It was so sad, but very,very, very, very,very, very, very good. I really loved this poem, and I REALLY loved the one shot about shippo and Kagomes motherly love toward him, that was a great one shot, and this is a great poem. thank you.
Fluffy-Stalker chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
*TEAR* I loved it! GREAT GREAT GREAT!
*Sue*
elizabeth chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
is nice but very sad.
Fae Ring chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Oh this is so sweet. Can i put this poem up in a site for all to admire? email me to tell me ur answer
EbonyBlack1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
I love your poem it was the best by far. I hope you make some more
fetchboy84 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
*gape!* WOW! AWSOME! I loved that! It was sad, but still, you gotta like the fluff!
DSakura chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
wow. this is very good! i wish i could write a poem but...every time i try it turns out bad and wrong. well this is very nice! i want to cry. they still stayed 2gether. i am so happy.
Sn-chn chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
;_;

You got good rythms in this!

I liked it a lot... _ (Ok, don't be afraid, I won't make this as I did with your angsty fic _)

And I did recognise some lines from your other fic (Not negatively meant mind you! I'd be ashamed if I didn'r recognise them... That'd mean I'd read and didn't remember a single thing! Wouldn't want that now would we _)

The link doesn't work, by the way. doesn't allow hyperlinks... Put spaces in between and it'll work. Oh well. Can always use the searchengine, ne?

Well anyway, I think you're much of a poet _ And a writer too... _

GO ON AND WRITE ME SOMETHING _

Hehe...

I'll be back!

San-chan
Rosegrl chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
your a horible person you made me cry because it was so sad and beatyful.

now look at me I am going to cry forever.

very good though.

actully super good :( :) :) :)
Kim chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This was... great! Wow, it was really good, even though kinda sad. You are very good at writing this poem/story thing. Maybe you should do something like this for Miroku and Sango too, that would be cool. Anyway, good job!
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
ANGSTY! *lone tear* That was awesome - angsty - but well written and awesome! I love that quote at the end! Now, speaking of Love will have "her" *cough* its *cough* way...
a dreamer's attic chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
this is the most beautiful fanfic i've ever read, it was like a song, I could even hear the music! i printed it and taped it to my wall, hope you don't mind...it was just so...sad and beautiful...