Reviews for Rippling Out
Kim chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
I apsolutly love this story! Its such an amazing story! Race i s my fav charactor (and spot too!) i always LOVED the idea of race used to live in brooklyn and him and spot being old friends! I LOVE theatroy idea/plot and every thing! I love spot trying to look out for spot i love mush and davey in this story and i just LOVE every thing about thist story! I hope you continue to right amazing newsie stories! This is now one of my fav newsie stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2015
I love this! This us such an amazing story!
Race chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Wonderful!
Racetrack chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
Aww! Yay! They made up finally!
fariedragon chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
Best fanfic ever! I just found this yesterday and love it please more Race and Spot stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
YAY! OMG THIS STORY IS PURE PERFECTION ASDFGHKBDYKVKHAJGJXD
Guest chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
DAMMIT SPOT! YOU GET OFF YOUR FAT ARSE AND FIX WHAT YOU'VE DONE!
(No but for real, this chapter blew me away. The whole scene with Spot was flawless, not forced like other writers might've done! WOW! I'm completely blown away by your talent!)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
EVERYTHING'S FALLING TO GODDAM PIECES AND IM SITTIN HERE LIKE PLEASE LET THIS STORY HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!
Caped Hero chapter 12 . 11/16/2010
I just wanted to drop you a review to let you know how much I really enjoyed this. I loved all of your dialogue and the interactions between the different characters, you did an incredible job with everything and I really enjoyed getting to read this!
wolfdog127 chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
this was a realy good fic race and spot are my favorite newsies!
randomleigh chapter 12 . 10/29/2009
Ah, what a sweet little story. I can see this happening to the characters - it all fits together well.
pen 'n notebook chapter 3 . 7/22/2009
Wow. Jack reading the ledger and knowing each signature is genius. It's another look into his character. I always thought that when Jack wasn't speaking he was watching people, things- just watching.

And I never thought about it on my own, but not all of them could read or even write, a bad thing for a newsie. Some would just scribble.

Volunteering Racetrack just because he wasn't there is classic and so funny. My friends are like that.

Oh no, David was caught. Well, he couldn't keep it up forever anyway. His parents are right, education is the best thing for him, even if it's the least fun.

Mush won the round. Aww. He's cute and funny. Seeing the guys hang out together are some of the funnest scenes to read, especially if they're funny.

Mush spilt soda on Jack's bandanna. Oh no he didn't! That bandanna is sacred, though it really should be washed every now and then. Anyway...

Amazing chapter

pen 'n notebook chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
You are a good story teller, especially for this being your first fanfiction.

The little details really add to and make a story, subtule (however you spell it) movements that a character makes naturally like Jack kicking his heels or just a simple glare.

Poor Jack. He's having a hard time with Spot. I've never thought of them as buddies, but they aren't rivals either. Spot just doesn't understand what happened.

And David, I didn't know he had it in him to skip. He has a tough choice between his friends and his education.

Great chapter.

pen 'n notebook chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Truthfully I've already read this before, and loved it, but I am now finally going to review like I should have the first time.

Wow. This is great because it really sounds like what would have happened after the movie. Great idea.

All the boys felt in character. I love Jack and David's friendship, and you really showed it here. Eventually David would have to leave, but they hoped he never had to. Jack's there for him at least.

I love Race here too. He's funny insulting that man and running from him. He swore in English and Italian-I never thought about that before, but he probably would know both languages.

Great chapter.