Reviews for Murder in the Copper Mines
KnightFury chapter 19 . 10/28/2013
Truly your stories are excellent! Your writing always draws me in and captures my imagination so quickly and completely that I have to finish the story to be able to concentrate on anything else.

The anguish of both Holmes and Watson had me sobbing in many places - no mean feat, I assure you! - and I had to read on to see the outcome.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
This was utterly brilliant! I don't believe I every cried so hard while reading a story as I have been for the last few chapters. Their friendship is just so strong and especially Holmes was so touching in his regard for Watson. I'm so glad you ended with hims surviving, otherwise, I probably wouldn't be able to sleep tonight.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
This belongs in the T section, NOT the K. Maybe even M. According to the Ratings Guide content in teh K section should be suitable for ages 5 and up. Sexual content is not, SHOULD not, be included in that age range.
Azolean chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
I most sincerely did enjoy this. A little heavy on the redundancy of the angst; but then, that's actually quite realistic in its own way.

Thank you for all the time and effort that went into the creation of this fic. I greatly look forward to reading more of your stuff.
Azolean chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Of course, just when I'm getting used to the "normal" Holmes, he just had to go and so something so endearing...
Azolean chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Yep, I know Holmes can be childish and petty; but here he's being a right (*beeped out*).

Is it bad that I find myself wishing Watson would just verbally shred him (because he's too much of a gentleman to just haul off and punch him in front of a lady)? lol

Okay, I am so glad I stumbled across this awesome fic. Your writing style is incredible and I'm thoroughly enjoying every minute of this. Thank you so very much.
WanderingChild96 chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
Yet another great story:) I love the last line! And your Holmes/Watson relationship- so good! The whole story was good! I laughed, I cried, I REALLY cried, and now I just feel happy:D
WanderingChild96 chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
Can I say that you have a knack for scenes like this? It reminded me of Mac's death... This is so sad, but I'm assuming Holmes lives, (hopefully) so I'll keep going and suffer through reading Watson's depressing thoughts. Poor guy, he goes through so much crap. Kind of reminds me of Erik and the Persian lol.
Animosh chapter 19 . 7/23/2010
God this must have been the best story I've ever read! The first chapter already made me cry and I could not stop while reading.

You showed their deep friendship so well. Thanks for writing this!
ScubaKanga chapter 19 . 7/17/2010
Really great story! Well done!
BeautifulScars7 chapter 19 . 3/4/2010
Loved your story...especially the last line! Great story and excellent writing!
Wirral Bagpuss chapter 19 . 1/28/2010
I have been reading this story many times over for weeks now and i just have one word

BRILIANT !

I adore this story ! What is there not to like ? :) So very well done ! :D
KylaRyan chapter 19 . 1/7/2008
I love the story.

~Kyla~
Daisy Duke chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
I know it's been awhile since you wrote this, but may I offer a suggestion? Instead of having Watson imeadiatly give in to Sandra's affections, have him struggle with it. His gentlemanly side fighting against his erm, "urges". He knows that it is wrong, that it would be taking advantage(or so he thinks at the time) of her emotional state. Really make it clear that he's fighting hard-and Sandra senses this and maybe tries to kiss him, and he finds himself weakening,and starts to kiss back even as he tries to push her away and tell her she needs to get a hold of herself. And maybe at that moment Holmes could walk in on them. So when Holmes makes his remarks, Watson is defending Sandra partly out of his own guilt for even slightly surrendering to her. Just an idea, you're more than free to ignore me.
AstroKender chapter 19 . 12/4/2007
Lovely piece of fiction. Just lovely.