Reviews for Reasons
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Excellent story exploring the motives of the Brotherhood. It was extremely believable and made them sympathetic yet kept them in-character at the same time. I particularly liked Lance's reasoning that they are risking their lives for people, not ideals, and that all their shared struggles had made them into friends rather than selfish delinquents. I also found the fact that Toad was very scared over Wanda's fate, despite him being the most likely out of all of them to die, very touching.
blindxchaos chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This is absolutely gorgeous and wonderfully written. Your metaphors are fantastic.

I really enjoyed this. Your writing is beautiful. Great work.
PEACE chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
that was awesome
Bowles chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Wow, nice. *whistles* Excellent characterization of Lance. Didn't they crash or get lost or something, though?
Flame31 chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wow, really incitful and very touching.

-Caesar
Joan Milligan chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Good! Yes! You understand it! Why it matters, silly TV show and all. How many stories out there only care about relationships, school stuff, teen stuff. Such a breath of fresh air to find one like this, a writer that understands what that show, what the idea of it is all about.

Of course, it's about the world being bigger, the reasons we do what we do, it's all that, and you've expressed it, summed it up, wonderfully.

I can't count the times I wanted to kick Lance in the head - I'm more a Quicksilver fangirl myself - but here you have proved to me with this perfectly in character piece that there is more to the man than I ever imagined. To all of them, really, they're the heart of it. The X-Men are the heroes, but the Brotherhood are so... well... human.

A job well done, a sublime experience for a weary XM:E fan. Thank you very much.
Kizmet chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Wow, this is a really incredible insight/reflection peice. Really great.
Radical-Seto chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow... That was awesome. I wish I could write things that were that deep. A really good story/chapter.