Reviews for The Bachelor
clumsydolphin chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
HA! HA! That was a fun meeting lol! Very funny!
clumsydolphin chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm glad you went for a unique storyline that hasn't been done to death. As another fanfic author I try for individuality in my own stories and I went looking for a new plot to read and lucked upon this story, I love it so far! Well done!
ACreativePenName chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
"Real life, unfortunately, was a genuine disappointment after such fantasies."

And this story is one of those fantasies :((

Loved it though, it was a really fun read and I loved how they were trying to get at each other in the beginning :)
leeji411 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I just wanted to point out that Blaise Zabini is a boy. I just don't know if you knew this, but good story so far!
QM chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This seemed good enough at first, but the fact that Blaise Zambini is a girl is too rediculous for me to continue reading. Please consider editing him out. Please.
secretvault chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is a rather horrid, brainless, superficial, and plotless dramione fic. Read it if you like out of character hermione who The author tries to say hermione is intelligent and logical but she fails to be other than another materialistic bimbo who displays no intelligence or logic at all.
Vials of Gold chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
Loved it.

The idea was simple, the story was the perfect length, the story didn't drag, and there wasn't the cliche -main character gets to get the man at the end of the show, rather another girl.

Giving us readers something more to anticipate.

This was a very enjoyable read, and I have to say I love your writing style.

Continue writing, as you will definitely succeed in it.

This is definitely one of my favorites.

I'll add this to my rather strict list. :P
zammierox chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Oh, haha, yay they had a moment! )
zammierox chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Ahaha this show is so stupid but I like your fic ) no offense to the people on the show...yeah...

Hermione and him don't really have nay moments though
zammierox chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
OHhh so that's why he kept Millicent...I see..
zammierox chapter 7 . 4/5/2012
hahahaha: "Millicent," Hermione explained patiently. "Malfoy is a player. He'll screw Lavender, but don't worry, he'll screw you too."

Millicent frowned in confusion, but suddenly the light came and she smiled. "Oh," she said slowly. "Okay, cool."

Why the F did he give Millicent a rose? lol

Oooh, I know this fic is complete but it would have been cool if you included ppl whatching the show's reeactions, like Harry, Ron, her ex's, her Mom, you know? Or idk maybe you did and I ust haven't read that far, idk )
zammierox chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
aha I laugh at their stupidity
zammierox chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
Nice exaggerated-ness )
zammierox chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Wait, so do they all no matter what end up going on one of the group dates? and then one from that group gets the individual?
zammierox chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Soo...Blaise is a chick? lol Sorry, I read a lot of Dramione fics with him as a prominent character so this is taking me awhile to get used to )

Ahh I like how your insuring Hermione stays to the end.
2,648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »