Reviews for The Bachelor
iAngieMae chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
why is it that hannah's name always comes out first?
Mila Pink chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
History is long joke, was a great story.
I loved how they were discovering and loving it.
I found a lot of fun. And you write very well.
kisses
Dancer chapter 15 . 7/24/2012
First bachelor fic i've read! I was very good. I liked the suspense of the ending. hahaha Although I wanted to throttle you when I read chp 14. JK :P
Guest101 chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
I love this story! Did you know Blaise was boy? Anyways, I love the twist! I was like this is a Dramione story why was Draco picking Hannah? Love it how they ended up together!
goody1328 chapter 15 . 7/20/2012
SUCH a cute story! Love, love, LOVED it!3
Guest chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Hey! I just wanted to say great story so far! But... Didnt u know Blaise was a girl? Zu kinda gave me some disturbing pictures... :s but great story so far!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Very intresting...
Poor dray, he has girls surronding him
XD
clumsydolphin chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
I am so loving your story, but did you realize that Blaise Zabini is a guy?
clumsydolphin chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
HA! HA! That was a fun meeting lol! Very funny!
clumsydolphin chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I'm glad you went for a unique storyline that hasn't been done to death. As another fanfic author I try for individuality in my own stories and I went looking for a new plot to read and lucked upon this story, I love it so far! Well done!
ACreativePenName chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
"Real life, unfortunately, was a genuine disappointment after such fantasies."

And this story is one of those fantasies :((

Loved it though, it was a really fun read and I loved how they were trying to get at each other in the beginning :)
leeji411 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
I just wanted to point out that Blaise Zabini is a boy. I just don't know if you knew this, but good story so far!
QM chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
This seemed good enough at first, but the fact that Blaise Zambini is a girl is too rediculous for me to continue reading. Please consider editing him out. Please.
secretvault chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is a rather horrid, brainless, superficial, and plotless dramione fic. Read it if you like out of character hermione who The author tries to say hermione is intelligent and logical but she fails to be other than another materialistic bimbo who displays no intelligence or logic at all.
Vials of Gold chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
Loved it.

The idea was simple, the story was the perfect length, the story didn't drag, and there wasn't the cliche -main character gets to get the man at the end of the show, rather another girl.

Giving us readers something more to anticipate.

This was a very enjoyable read, and I have to say I love your writing style.

Continue writing, as you will definitely succeed in it.

This is definitely one of my favorites.

I'll add this to my rather strict list. :P
2,656 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »