Reviews for The Bachelor
Lunaris-wind chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
3 thoughts.

1. It was an amusing story which was enjoyable to read, even if the ending was a bit predictable.

2. Hermione going on the bachelor to find a husband doesn't make sense, and that fact bothered me the entire story. Her being the Bachelorette would have made a lot more sense.

3. A lot of the characters acted like they hardly knew each other, which didn't make sense since they were same year at Hogwarts, and some were in the same house.
DramioneLuv11 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Amazing!
I'm rereading this and am still loving it!
Breanna3593 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
That last line actually makes me want to stop reading. And I'm going to. This has just gone too far into the Twilight Zone for me. Sorry, but thanks for writing.
Breanna3593 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
I'm actually really surprised how quick you're progressing the show. You have them up there for 6 weeks, and yet, here's the second Rose Ceremony within the first week. And Hermione's behavior at the Spa really was horrible. I'd think that she'd have more decorum and dignity than she showed when she had that tantrum at the restaurant. I mean, really!
Breanna3593 chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Blaise is supposed to be a boy.
orange moons chapter 14 . 11/14/2013
Wheeeeeehhhhhheee! W-w- here dramione! -im crying
LosAngeles Home Sweet Home chapter 5 . 11/2/2013
This is so hilarious ! Haha I love this kind of parody , because now everyone tries to write a good boring melodramatically Draco / Hermione story !
But as a French girl , I allow myself to correct you grammar misspelling (which are small thing that you guys in English don't have ! Like feminine and masculine) :
-'Je voudrais du poisson avec citron'
Correction : Je voudrais du poisson avec du citron
-'Et elle voudrait le même chose'
Correction : Et , elle prendras la même chose '

I see that I'm not the only one who thinks Blaise Zabine as a woman is weird ! Hahaha:)
Candy.cane.x chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
Short, lovely story. It was a great read, thank you. 3 3 3
penleaf chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Argh! Amaze ending. I cried when Draco rejected Hermione. He was such a jerk in that one! A heartless Slytherin! But he redeemed himself in the end in my eyes :)
DisneyKd4 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
i love your story
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
What happened to her date with Sam?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
fqwejfj;lijgoirejogjdfja;sldkjf;askjdf;lajs;ldfja; sldkjf;lakjsd;lfkjas;ldkfja;sl

i thought only two would be chosen?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
it's so weird reading about a female Blaise. Blaise is usually male in fanfics.
girlinthecorner chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
woah! isnt Blaise a guy in th books? just thought I'd point that out... okay, other than that, its really good!
girlinthecorner chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
oh. my. gosh. this is hilaarious. great job!
2,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »