Reviews for The Bachelor
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Wah! This is so great! Hehehehehehe! You know, it almost reminds me of Miss Congeniality for some reason...like even though she hates the feminine side, she still starts to accept everyone and they all...basically become friends. It's -really- cute though! You -have- to update soon! (Otherwise...ah, nevermind. Not into the threatening business. -)
Plastraa chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Well, at least Draco is in it for the right reasons and all...breasts...:\ LOL
And he was too NICE to tell Millicent she looks BAD...wow that sounds JUST like him doesn't it...;)
Ok next chapter...can't wait!
delciousweasley chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
O! I love it! continue soon, it's great~!:)
Bloaty Kitsune chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
*snickers* Poor Hermione. *snickers some more* Poor Ferret Boy. *snickers-oh wait, no more snickering for me* Anyway, I was going to review at the end only, but I just had to tell you that I know this person called Hannah Abbot. Uh huh. And now...no wait, later, I get to start gushing on and on about how nice the story is! (So funny! Mothers are evil! -)
gaia-moore chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
i love how herm can one minute be be laughing at an insult and the next be helping the insulter
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Oh Heaven help us, she is beginning to LIKE them! HA! I'll be abck when you update! Love yah!
Love, Joz
Celestial Being chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
This so hilariously funny! Please continue!
LMTran chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Haha, that was a funny chapter. Though slightly uneventful, it made me laugh, a lot.
“Well, at least I’m not fat.”
Hahaha! That was my favorite one-liner, for some reason. Just hilarious.
And this one: “Oh, my gosh,” whispered Hannah from the sides. “Girl, you tell her.”
You just turn the most random things into funny...things. Haha, okie, here comes my thesaurus! Keep up the awesome work, and update ASAP! )
-Lizzie-
Stacey chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Fabulous again. I cant wait to see what happens, so hurry up with the chapters! And please make them longer.
Steph chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Wow, ty soo much for the email i was starting to get impatient waiting for the update kuz i luv ur fic so much! lol i was on webcam when i read the boob part lmao i laughed SO hard! lol gr8 stuff luv ur writing keep it up! [heres my email ] can't wait till the next chapter!;D
T-baby chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Dancing boobs ha 1nce again i'll be saying that all day!nipple clamps ha! sorry *scolds self* i couldn't wait to read chapter 6 and now i want you to update please i know how hard it is to write stories im writng one myself iv'e been writing it since summer 2003 but that's only because i want to publish it. well gotta go im justa a black girl in a high tech digital world!
KC26 chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
STUPENDOUS! Pleas hurry to update!
macmillan chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
wow! that was a nice chapter! where's ron and harry? doesn't they know about hermione joining the show to date Draco?
e-mail me please, when u update it. ASAP!
Obsessed4 lazy chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
LOL! Hilarious!
constructivelycritical chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Great chapter! I love the way Hermione's kinda learning to like these people, despite how different they are from her. Keep up the good work and update soon!
2,724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 179 .. Last Next »