Reviews for The Bachelor
kristen chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
OH MY GOD THAT IS PRLLY ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAVE READ (and i have read a lot of them) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
CrazeePurpleMonkey chapter 4 . 11/19/2003
bleh. i'm too lazy to log in

anwyays, i love your fic! i love it i love it i love it. ah! i want more.
charly18 chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
well-written, light-hearted and a fresh change from previous fabfics i've read, Chapter 5 plz! keep up de gd work.
KAitlin chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
This is so funny! Poor Hermione! Lol, not really though! :o)
Princess-Frances-15 chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
great story so far can't wait to see what will happen next.

keep it up.
shedraconis chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
This story is funny as hell! I laughed so hard I cried! What an awesome idea for a story, poor Hermione would get herself into something like this! Please, please, please update soon!
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 4 . 11/18/2003
Oh gosh, please update, I want to know about the spa. Good job thus far.

Love, Joz
BIW chapter 4 . 11/17/2003

Hate the Muggle show - probably because not enough women are like Hermione!
run and hide chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
Wow! What an awesome story. I can't wait for more... I like the whole idea for the bachelor thing. Great job... update soon! :)
Sylvan Tears chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
Oh, poor Hermione. I have to admit, though, it is funny to see them try to outmanuever each other... niko niko. (Smile smile, in case you don't speak Japanese. Niko niko is the sound of someone smiling. Don't ask; it's weird like that.) Draco is being such a jerk...and yet I keep on reading...*heaves sigh*. That whole truth-or-truth thing was frighteningly like much of my friends' lunch table conversations. *shudders* I like it. Check that. I love it. Write more, write more! This is great. It always makes me smile.
campingwiththecharmings chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
NO! you can't end it like THAT! PLEASE continue, PLEASE! I need to know what happens!
arched-star chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
Hahahah! I just love it when Hermione gets all mad! I really like the 'character' you gave to Hermione and Draco!

I don't watch the 'Muggle' show since I don't really like it, but it interests me a lot with it being 'transformed' into HP-fandom-style! :)

I'm still way too much grinning at the moment to spot any flaw or mistake (which means that more or less there isn't any too obvious flaws) so I can't give you a good constructive criticism... just lots of smiles for you now I guess.. :)

Good work! Keep me posted, alright?
Joyous Trouble chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
Wow, and here I thought that Draco was gonna snub her. Maybe he does have taste after all. I mean he did say that Millicent's dress was 'bright'. Which is probably a nice way of saying 'huh?'

I think this is going fabulously. Keep up the good work.
smashing sugar chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
hey this is getting good!

while your chappies are a bit short, they're grammatically correct for once, unlike so many other ficcies around this place. so kudos to you!

do update soon...i'm in need of fun d/hr fics and yours is really interesting. do keep up the good work!

smashing sugar
bookwormem chapter 4 . 11/17/2003
That's great. i can't wait for the next chapter on what will happen in Hermione's date.
2,597 | « Prev Page 1 .. 159 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 .. Last Next »