Reviews for The Bachelor
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Oh Heaven help us, she is beginning to LIKE them! HA! I'll be abck when you update! Love yah!
Love, Joz
Celestial Being chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
This so hilariously funny! Please continue!
LMTran chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Haha, that was a funny chapter. Though slightly uneventful, it made me laugh, a lot.
“Well, at least I’m not fat.”
Hahaha! That was my favorite one-liner, for some reason. Just hilarious.
And this one: “Oh, my gosh,” whispered Hannah from the sides. “Girl, you tell her.”
You just turn the most random things into funny...things. Haha, okie, here comes my thesaurus! Keep up the awesome work, and update ASAP! )
-Lizzie-
Stacey chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Fabulous again. I cant wait to see what happens, so hurry up with the chapters! And please make them longer.
Steph chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Wow, ty soo much for the email i was starting to get impatient waiting for the update kuz i luv ur fic so much! lol i was on webcam when i read the boob part lmao i laughed SO hard! lol gr8 stuff luv ur writing keep it up! [heres my email ] can't wait till the next chapter!;D
T-baby chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Dancing boobs ha 1nce again i'll be saying that all day!nipple clamps ha! sorry *scolds self* i couldn't wait to read chapter 6 and now i want you to update please i know how hard it is to write stories im writng one myself iv'e been writing it since summer 2003 but that's only because i want to publish it. well gotta go im justa a black girl in a high tech digital world!
KC26 chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
STUPENDOUS! Pleas hurry to update!
macmillan chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
wow! that was a nice chapter! where's ron and harry? doesn't they know about hermione joining the show to date Draco?
e-mail me please, when u update it. ASAP!
Obsessed4 lazy chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
LOL! Hilarious!
constructivelycritical chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Great chapter! I love the way Hermione's kinda learning to like these people, despite how different they are from her. Keep up the good work and update soon!
shedraconis chapter 6 . 11/29/2003
Thank you for updating, you have no idea how bad I needed to laugh today! Bless you! It is coming along nicely! Well, keep up the good writting! Later gator!
snufflesluver chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
Once again great ch. can't wait for the next chapter!
snufflesluver chapter 4 . 11/28/2003
hehehe. That's funny a spa date! this will be good!
tootie hamsters chapter 5 . 11/28/2003
HEY!
SO GOD!
what is gonna happen?
kippinator chapter 5 . 11/27/2003
lol. normally i hate muggle parody things, but this is really very good.
2,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »