Reviews for The Bachelor
vita dulcis chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Ah...just for your benefit, a LOT of people really hate it when you ask for shows you only write for feedback and stuff and it's a sign in the world, at least, of immaturity.

However, your story is good, so as long as you keep up the good work, and NOT ask for reviews, then I'm sure you'll get them, without asking.
angellumpcioous chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
hey, nice story. though i do hope you would stop begging for more reviews. i think refusing to update just because you didn't get many reviews is not the right attitude for any writer. anyways, could you send me an e-mail when you update this story. thanks a bunch!
BelieveInImagination chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Love the story - extremely cute. Y'all definately need to update ;)

Yours - A fellow Authoress,

Weegie chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Awsome story! Normally a Hermione Draco pairing isn't quite my thing, but I loved the plot all the way up to the fifth chapter!

Keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens in the next round!
NovelGrl89 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Actually, I thought the little french trick was sweet. Yeah, yeah, I'm one of those girls. I mean, i think it only proves that he has some heart. He could have really ordered her the chicken liver thing , but he didn't. These kind of things make me giggle.(Never thought i'd use that word to describe myself. I don't usually say that!)
Ronroxlover chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I hope you update soon. I love this story!
Heart of Ice Soul of Stone chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
LoL Its cute _ And finally, someone who doesn't make Malfoy look like a man-whore. Good job! Your rock! _
blinky86 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
This is a good story, but honestly... Stop with the ransom game. Yes, getting reviews is nice but withholding chapters is so immature and annoying.

As I already said, this is a good story. It is funny and well written. It is also quite different. I have seen 'reality show' type fan fics but none like this. Good Job.
Snowflake1040 chapter 4 . 11/22/2003
hey! love your fic so far. just wondering, are you making the titles of all the chapters start with "a" ?
Snowflake1040 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
this is hoestly really good, not to mention funny. i have added you to my authour alerts so you better update real soon!

p.s.- since you asked, i think it would be cool to recomend fanfics because it is sometimes hard to find a good one.
jess chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
really you need to keep writing, its great
The Reviewer chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Here is a review to add to your 84. I love your story! Please update it!
gaia-moore chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
i hope you love writing this story as much as i love reading it gaia-moore
Snowflake1040 chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
it is really funny when hermione curses!
Snowflake1040 chapter 2 . 11/22/2003