Reviews for The Bachelor
someonelse chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I liked that and I find it sorta funny, I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not .

keep writing and toodles 0.o
BlAcKmAlFoY chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I love your fic! I also really like the show, so it's really cool! I think you had a really good idea with this fic!
MalfoysGurl chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Good Story!
Rockwithme192 chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I love it, really great writing you have a great imagination.
CheshireCat283 chapter 3 . 11/22/2003
LoL, well that was cute. _ Predictable, but cute. And its evident of the plot but yes, keep writing, its cute goodness.
Vairy Gude chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
hey

My name is Vairy Gude and i think dis is very good...get it? very good! ahahahahah
CheshireCat283 chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
Aww how lovely. That -is- alot of people from Hogwarts, but hey, works.. LoL. This'll be interesting. Lovely work, again.
CheshireCat283 chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Hm, I happen to enjoy reading this fic, its very well written. Your a good writer from what I can tell, keep up the good work! _
PalmTreeBlood chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Hahahahaha. Sucks to be Draco...or Hermione...anyways...sorry about the review, (shortness) but I just can say that I like your story before I say:

Gotta dash!
macmillan chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I'm enyoing this fic. This is going well so far. I hope that it doesn't turn into a drama or angst fic. I can't stand it. updated soon, plz!
KatInTheHat chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
Very original idea...a bit poorly executed but amusing enough. Humourous writing is one of the most difficult genres to master: there is no ironic touch, no absurd accent, no facial expression to work with. Every word must be perfect to illicit a response from the reader. Keep it up, and I am sure that your tone will improve. Other than that, the writing is good! The characters have some dimension and, while certainly the ending is predictable(due only to the nature of the plot, I assure you) you leave room for the reader to breathe. Again, excellently original idea! Please, keep writing!
bannanasplit chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
OMG! I LOVE your fanfic. its a funny parody of the bachalor show. please write more soon, i will be looking forward to it. :-)
Word Bender chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
OMG! This is a really great story! I LOVE the show The Bachelor I mean its halarious what some of the girls do to get his attention. No FLUFF YET! Yay! I think it's way to early to get into fluffieness (a little here and there isn't so bad I'ts actually quite fun to see draco arguing with himself but a lot at one time is overwellming!)I really like your fic and hope you completly ignore anyone who disagrees with me in any way possible. (xcept for the fluff thing I mean people are entitled to thier own opinions after

all!)

~later

~Gingitsune Girl (:))
stonesphynx chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
WHE! This is absolutly hilarious! Bwa ha ha.. I feel sorry for Malfoy (almost). Having Hermione mad at him.. this oughta be good! Update soon and I'll give you cookies! _
Sarina chapter 5 . 11/22/2003
I really like this story ...I like how hemione is like yea whateva an ddrocs lovin that its cut please update im already addicted!
2,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »