Reviews for The Bachelor
LMTran chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Wow! You've gotton a lot of reviews since I last reviewed! D Good job...nothing really to say here, except to keep writing! It's so funny, especially the Albany girl's "nipple clamps!" Lol!

And only one problem I could spot with the french:

'Et elle voudrait le même chose'

le meme should be La meme, because meme is feminine! Well...I'm not fluent in french, but I know that much! D

Anyways, keep it up! D Oh yeah, and will you please read my fanfic? ) I just started it and would like some feedback on how I'm doing before I go too far. You don't have to, I'm just advertising! D good job!

-Lizzie
Plastraa chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I noticed that you reviewed me, thank you...but its funny because I just finished reading this fic last night and emailed my sister a link to this story. Also I am going to rec this to the folks who read my "Draco's Inheritance" :)

I have enjoyed this so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Tbaby chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Great story i hope you continue soon i read every chap , but i only reviewed this one sorry it was so funny! nipple clamp ha i'll be saying that in my head for days well hope you update soon gotta go im justa black girl in a high tech digital world!
Smudged chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Gotta luv this story!
slammin-sorceress chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
this story is awesome! i love it! update soon!
CheetahLiv chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Hey! Ok, you got your 100 reviews, so you have to update soon, right? Hey you promised! This is a hilarious story, it is rare to find parodys that are actually funny! Keep up the good work. Update ASAP!
Sylvan Tears chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
I love it. "Pool orgy"...snigger, snigger. I get the distinct impression that Hermione is going to whup Malfoy's a...er, behind...POSTERIOR END. I love this; it's a rather refreshing change from some of the stuff that people try to pass off as writing here. Keep it up!
me chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
i luv your story write more PLEASE!
Jocelyn Padoga chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Tee Hee! AGH! That's SO funny. It's getting down to the wire... More Hermione and Draco! WOO!

Love, Joz
me chapter 4 . 11/24/2003
this story rox my sox
me chapter 3 . 11/24/2003
keep writing
me chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
great story i like it a lot
delciousweasley chapter 5 . 11/24/2003
Omg! I'm a new reader, I love this! It's hularious! Please continue soon!:)
KittyKat chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
Um, interesting... hehe, amausing though, for the most part ;) now I started, I HAVE to finish, so write more soon!
Jeni chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
This is so funny! It's great! I really, really enjoy this fanfiction. It has to be the best Hr/D humor/romance I have ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S.- It would cool to have recommened humor stories. I'm always up for new things to read.
2,716 | « Prev Page 1 .. 160 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 180 .. Last Next »